cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Question??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a scenario where we need to invoice our supplier for 4% of the total sales, As per our contract with our supplier, we are supposed to get 4% royalty payments for all the parts sales.

Please advise how can I set up this process in SAP,

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mike,

When you are making the 4% COmmisiion for you supplier .and your are taking 4% royelty from your supplier.

SO when you are going to Book Sales order ,Thr some Condition type(COMM) you r ginving some commission to supplier.

(Config:Define one condition type and in Pricing procedure in Accrual fields maintan some Account key,WHihc can update as Accrual of this Suppliers-for this you discuss with your FI person to post manually)

and same for Royelty..also at the fianl you can see the AP-AR balance of the Supplier.

Revert if you need more clarity.

Regards

raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mike,

I hope i understood your requirment correctly.

You have one supplier only and whtever purchase you are doing with this supplier, you should get additional 4% after you sale the products. and you want to invoice that amount at later point.

I would think adding one z condition type in pricing, and develop a report fetching data as order number and condition value with date and material number as selection criteria , lets say every month. Create a dummy material in the system lets say XYZ dummy material royalty.

once your supplier agrees to the amount which you have sent throught the report , you create a debit memo request with dummy material and thn debit memo(Invoice).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Paresh

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't u give a thought of Rebate process...

Reg

JJ