SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Funds center in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we change the Fund center in PO for which GRN is already done.

We have derivative strategy in place for deriving funds center based on cost center assigned to it.

We have changed the assignment, but still while posting GRN the old funds center is derived based and not the new one. We cannot change the Cost center in PO because we have few transaction posted to the PO.

Thanks,

Chandru

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The fund centre is taken from your PO. You have to reassign your PO to a new fund centre... You can use FMCB transaction in order reassign relevant GR as well.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli Klovski,

Thanks you for responding.

Can the same Transaction code (FMCB) be used for POs with GRN also. I tried but there are no PO or PR in teh list.

I did not understand - reassign relevant GR as well, what is it, please explain

Thanks,

Chandru

Edited by: Chandru Chandru on Aug 4, 2009 5:23 PM

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to change your receiver (I understand, it's fund centre) in order to execute FMCB. GR (good receipt, what do you mean by GRN?) creates FM document; since the FM assignment on this document was wrong (according to your explanation), you might want to reassign it as well, so in reporting and in budget consuming it will be posted correctly.

Regards,

Eli