Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return STO flow - GR by Delivery before GI by MIGO

former_member535795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a Return STO flow. The PO has the check-box "return PO" marked, the MIGO do the goods issue and the delivery do the goods receipt.

System allow execute the GR on the delivery before the MIGO make the GI. It create a negative stock in transit. How can we avoid it?

Thanks in advanced.

Alex Almeida

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member535795
Participant
0 Kudos

It seems not possible by reading OSS Note 25220.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear friend

This issue it took 5 days to get resolved for me to get the settings

in-img-logistics general--retail consignment processing---activate retail consignment processing

Put a tick there and save and test

If a plant or site is sending goods back ( Return PO) after the PO is made only when that plant does a MIGO there, that is goods issue , you ( receiving plant ) will be able to take the return delivery and PGR with this settings

If MIGO is not done at the plant which is sendind goods back with this settings at the receiving plant during PGR the system will throw error and hence there wont be any negative stocks in transit

Please reply back whether the issue got resolved as it will give a lot of satisfaction to me

Regards

Raja

former_member535795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ramanathan,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunetly, I couldn't find the img path. I am using the ECC600. I really tried to find this custom point, but it was not possible.

Is there a tcode to access it directly? If not, can you check the table where this custom point save the info? It will help for sure.

Thanks,

Alex Almeida

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I also checked the ERP server after your reply From ECC 6 it is available

Eventhough i mentioned activate Retail consignment processing this is applicable to ERP also , not only for IS retail

I also checked another ERP server which is of ECC 4.7 and this was not there

Propably you might be using version which is less than ECC 6

Sorry friend no t code is available to do the same only img path

Regards

Raja