cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant address updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There are plants which are already replicated in SRM system, but the address of some of them has been changed in R/3.

Can anybody help me out to know how can we update these latest address in SRM.

Please let me know which all standard tables in SRM deal with plants.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

P:

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try using the BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE in SRM for the updation of the plant addresses.

If this change of address is done frequently code the BADI ADDRESS_UPDATE, method ADDRESS1_SAVED in ECC and call the BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_CHANGE, so that address will be updated online whenever there is a change of address in ECC.

R/Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever you create New plants descriptions text are saved in table BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T.

Even though you have changed new description iin R/3 it will not reflect to SRM.

For that You have to run report BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH to update this table with the new descriptions from the back-end system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Here the issue is plant address like city, postal code are different in backend and SRM which need to be updated in SRM.

I have also check the report BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH wherein there is no attribute(WRK) for plant.

Regards,

P:

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Manju,

use the report BBP_LOCATION_SET_T001W_NAME to update the changes.

i hope this will help

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prathiba...

there is a lot of discussion on this..

below thread will surely slove ur issue

Arshad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arshad,

Thanks for Info.I have already gone through that discussion earlier but that is for plant name or u can say plant description.

I also faced this issue regarding plant description wherin I run the report BBP_LOCATIONS_T001W_NAME and with the help of this, the latest names of plants got updated in SRM.

here the issue is plant address like city, postal code are different in backend and SRM which need to be updated in SRM.

I have also check the report BBP_ATTR_TEXT_REFRESH wherein there is no attribute(WRK) for plant.

Do you have anuy other thoughts which can help me out.

Regards,

P: