cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. XS802 , No delivery to , as recipient unknown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we use an output type that sends our invoices via email to certain customers. However the entire customizing and setup was just working fine. Since last week, we get an error everytime we trigger to send an invoice to the customer via email. It says the the recipient is unknown, but this cannot be, because it's happening for all customers now. I tried to send an email to myself out of the business workplace and it was working fine, so email in general should be ok.

The only thing I noticed in my error message was in this part:

Additional information of the node used (in the system language of the node):

550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@GMAIL

Somehow the email address is cut after 20 places, but she is entered correct in the customer master and in all other places.

Here is the error message we get:

No delivery to , as recipient unknown

Message no. XS802

Diagnosis

The message from the node could not be delivered to recipient as the recipient is unknown.

System Response

Processing was ended normally.

Additional information of the node used (in the system language of the node):

Procedure

Check the recipient address, correct if necessary and send the message to the correct address.

If the node is an R/3 System, the address is not contained in address management or SAPoffice exception management. In this case, you should maintain the address here.

If the node is not an R/3 System, you must maintain the address in the appropriate system.

Any help?

Thanks

Anne

Edited by: Anne on Aug 4, 2009 3:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check that the IP Address of your SAP system is populated on the Relay Agent of your SMTP Server

That should fix the problem.

Regards

Juan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error-802 = 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay

Solution-open manage ->IIS -> SMTP-> properties->Access->Relay-> Add IP address

Regards

Vishal Chaudhary

SAP BASIS CONSULTANT