Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set a condition type to inactive/statistical during sales order crea

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There is a manual header condition (Z0L1) in one our pricing procedure which I want to set to inactive or make it statistical during sales order (doc type Z9) creation in some scenarios.

How can I achieve?

Can I use user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK (Program MV61AFZA) and what code should I write here. Any help would be highly appreciated

Regards,

Javed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies. Basically this condition type is a manual condition type which will be entered in sales order and then will be available in billing document. But when there is a return order created with reference to that billing document then I want that the manual condition is not deteremined in the return order.

I tried by assigning a requirement to the condition type in pricing procedure but seems to be pricing requirement don't work for manual header conditions. Then I tried to assign a condition value formula and tried to set the value to zero in case of return orders but that also did not work.

Then I also tried to apply the same logic in user exit USEREXIT_PRICING_CHECK in the following programs

LV69AFZZ

MV61AFZA

But still it did not work. Any help would be highly appreciated

Regards

Javed

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For making certain condition type optional, please select your pricing procedure in the following path:

IMG--> SD --> Basic function --> pricing --> pricing control.

Here if you want to make the condition type statistical then put a tick mark on on the check box "Stat". If you want to deactivate

the condition type then remove tick mark on "mdt" check box if present. then write a code in which you have check the

table "komv". For deactivation set komv-kinak = 'X', then the condition type would be inactive.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

I would suggest you to write a pricing requirement to trigger this header level condition.

Clone the reqirement 2 and add your extra logic.

KOMK and KOMP structures are populated at this level.

KOMK-AUART contains your doucument type.

Regards,

Sai

0 Kudos

Hi Javed Ihsan,

Well, if you want this condition price will be always statistical just define it as statistical in the pricing procedure (there is a check box called statistics). If you want this condition price won't be always statistical, well in this case create a Requirement (the requirement is developed by ABAP) to doesn't allows to enter this condition price when your particular scenarios happened and assign that Requirement into the pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Mariano.