cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESS cookbook NWDI question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two problems: The primary one is, I want to modify an ESS 600 SP 15 application but when I put SAPESS15_3-20000512.SCA into the inbox of the CMS, it doesnt show up in the Check-In Tab (SAP-JEE, JTECH etc. worked fine). My second problem is, that I cant find the EP BUILD TOOL in the list for the required SCs - do I have to import it beforehand and THEN add the dependency to the SC I want to modify?

The NWDI SAP-JEE is SP9

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you don't see the EP_BUILDT just under the ESS, did you find the EP_BUILDT in your SLD?

May be you have to update your CIM-Model for your SLD.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can download EP_BUILDT from service market place.

Check SAP Note 932567

Regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did that, but I cant import it since I cant define it as required SC in the track. Currently we are updating the NWDI, I will report back to this thread as soon as I can

thanks so far

Former Member
0 Kudos

first problem solved but I still cant find the EP BUILD TOOL in the SC List

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

In the Landcape Configurator of your CMS make sure the track data includes the ESS sca and all the dependencies.

If the all the SCA files are in the inbox directory of the NWDI-server, the dependent SCA's will appear automatically in the Check-in tab of your track.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alain

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you. yes indeed, I didnt realize I had to add the actual ESS SC to the track. The last problem remains tho, I cant find the EP Build tool under the "Define Prerequisite Software Components Versions" button (it worked fine for all other required components).