cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add " define blocking reasons" under "status mangement" block in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I would like to add "define blocking reasons under the "status management" in the "status" tab in BP (Business Partner) transaction in CRM. So far the only option is status profile.

If it is clear can someone help me find it?

Thank you!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes I have already done that but I want a specific Business Partner (e.g scraper) to be blocked from the transaction I have defined (e.g ZCXO). pressing F1 shows:

In the Customizing of the Business Partner under Status Management ->

Define Blocking Reasons you can assign blocking reasons to particular

transaction types.

That is what want I want to do but when I go to Business Partner-> Status->Status Management there is no option such as define blocking reasons.

What do I do wrong?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scaper.

if you want to block a BP for using in transaction, then use 'Transaction Block Reason' of 'Overall Block'.

if you want to block a BP centrally, throughout the CRM, then use 'Central Block' checkbox.

i hope i have answered your question, if you need more information, please get back to me.

Are you talking about blocking a BP in a single transaction?.. that means is this BP allowed to use in single transaction, if this is the case, i dont think Standard CRM supports it. But you can block a BP in all the transactions.

Regards,

Krishna

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes that is what I was thinking doing:blocking a BP from a specifiv transaction. If it is not possible it's ok.

Thank you very much for your reply. It was very helpful!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Your post looked relevant hence asking my question here

do you know how can I replicate vendor block status from ECC to CRM. I have vendor in ECC who are blocked we want to replicate in CRM which I am able to but not able to update block code/reasons in CRM

please share your suggestions

thanks

RH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define Blocking Reasons can be applicable for certain BP roles (e.g., Sold-To Party).

Customization path for adding these reasons is

SPRO-> CRM->Master Data-> Business Partner-> Status Management -> Define Blocking Reasons.

Let me know if you need more info.

Regards,

Krishna