cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

After saving delivery i got the delivery no and when i open that del no in change mode an pop up msg comes saying

• Express document " Update was terminated" received from auther xxxx.*

when i click on the pop up box it says Error Info ....delivery type SP but del type im am using is LF.

Tell me wt type or error it is and how to resolve and where to look further..........

cheers

shalsa007............

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No exact ans yet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it that you are having warehouse managed system in which transfer order and picking is done with another sap server.

I received similar error during above scenario and the issue was connectivity problem.

Regards

Viki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be happen for many reason .. one I have came across... This was happened due to ...

In delivery output type despatch time set as -04 - Send immediately (when saving the application) and in communication method Logical destination - set as PDF.

Means when system come acorss such combination it throws error of update termination and document no. not saving in database.

You might be geeting error due to such setting's in Delivery output type.

Hope it would help

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check following config

1.in VOV8 check which delivery doc type u r assigning to sales doc type used.

2. check sales doc to delivery doc copy controls in VTLA.

also check item number increment and number range assignments for delivery type u r using.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check with the number ranges inconsistency in Vn01.

We have similar error message like this, we have fixed it by correcting the number ranges.

Please reply once you are through.

Skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please search in the forum since there are lot threads available for this issue.

please check the below threads

Regards

Rajkumar K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj.

In the previous posts mentioned they were clearly saying that there is no permanent reason and solution for this.Its saying that After some time problem will be solved automatially.

But my question is that what is the cause of this kind of error and wts the permanent solution for this as i have alrady checked the no range and copy control settings and VOV8 and all looks fine.

If any one can help me further as its affecting me a lot and i am held up with this issue.

cheers

shalsa007...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

what i have to check in the copy control settings.........

cheers

shalsa007...........