cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I have just created a sales order VA01 and checked the delivery date of the sales order as well as the schedule line categories.

They look fine. However as soon as I try to create a delivery in VL01, i get the following message:

No schedule lines due for delivery up to the selected date

Can someone help me restore the schedule lines back up please.

Thanks

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did u run ATP at sales Order?if no .. plz run

if yes.. the plz try to do CO06..

and also check that CO09..

hope u will get ur clue..

thanks

mk

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try use t code mmbe and check whether the stock has been maintained for the same plant and storage location for which u r trying to crate the delivery,if not u have to do the stock posting in migo or mb1c using movement type 561 or with ref to any p.o.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally this is a problem due to wrong "Selection date" ,while creating Delivery in VL01N.

When we go to create Delivery (VL01N), system by default takes to-day's date as "Selection date".

If if proceed with that, then you will get this type of error.

Actually, Selection date is the date, on which the shipping processing begins. That is either the "Material availability date" or the "Transportation planning date" whichever is earlier.

So, open your Sales order in change/Display mode, select the item , open the "Schedule line" tab in the item details.

Click on the "Shipping " button below.

You will find the scheduling dates in details.

Note the "Material av date" and the "Transportation planning date".

See which date is earlier, use that date as "Selection date" and create the Delivery (VL01N).

Suppose the "Material av date" is 09/08/2009 and let the "Transportation planning date" is 10/08/2009, then use Selection date as 09/08/2009 while creating the Delivery.

Hope this may help you.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that the shipping point what was maintained is correct.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

Please make use of Search option here and you will get the required info. Anyway for this issue you need to do one thing i.e.

first open the Sales order in VA02/VA03. Then at the item level make sure that there is confirm delivery date for the material.

Then with that specific date try to create OB delivery in the transaction code "VL01N".

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Always check the schedule line confiramtion date, & put same in delivery.

Also check check Lead time in Sales order type( Lead time in days). which determines delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have u activated availability check in material master.

then go to sales order Check ur schedule lines for date and quantity

if u r delivering in MTS scenario and MRP type is consume from stock (KSV) then u ahve to run first availability check for material.

if its MTO scenario Sales order stock (mrp type KEV) then select confirmed qty.else u can check delivery proposal.

Now when u go to VL01n system will always take delivery datein proposal of sales order.

By default in VL01n todays date is proposed if u dont change it to proposal date the error u ahve quoted is thrown.

This is more common scenario.

Just check it once .

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Followign reason is one among the many reasons for that error message:

Usually, when you go to vlo1n after the order system will pick the sale order number automatically but some time it will take wrong delivery date, hence please give in the right delivery date by refering the sale order in VA02.

Please try and reply with your findings.

skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The delivery should be created on the material available date or more than that. If you try to create the delivery before this then the system will issue a error meassage as you encountered.

In VA02 and go to Schedule line data tab page at item level and check the material available date in shipping deatils tab page . Now create the delivery for the same date.

Regards

Rajkumar K

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You double click on the schedlu lines at the tiem level and see when the delivery has got confirmed. You will get this erro message when you try to deliver the order before the actaul confirmation date. You just see the confirmed date and try to delivery the goods on that date or after that dat.e Kindly please let me know If you nedd any more information on this.

Regards

Ram Pedarla