Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment not happening in NWDI

former_member200339
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem when i use my NWDI for changing the Standard ESS/MSS Leave service. The configuration was imported onto my NWDS and the changes were made to it by creating a new activity. But once I activate the activity and release it from the NWDS, the activity is visible in the consolidation tab. After the importing is done and assembled, when an IView is created in the portal, it gives me an error "com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to create deployable object 'sap.com/ess~lea' since it is not of a Web Dynpro object."

I also checked in the runtime Systems tab in the CMS, the server SDM host and password are correct, but the deployment is not happening.

Kindly let me know if anything else needs to be done.

Regards,

Poojith M V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you import the activity to consolidation system, you need to click on deploy manually some times,

may be the import is success but the deployement is not happend, check in the CMS under consolidation tab you have deplyement history button.

there you can check any request are pending related to your dc, if there exists then click deploy,

Cheers,

Appa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was the 'disable automatic deployment' option unchecked in CMS?

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The 'disable automatic deployment' option is unchecked. I even tried to deploy the project directly from my NWDS, but it gives me a pop-up saying that the activity is created, so that way did not work, I even tried by disconnecting from the server for NWDI and deployed, which was successful but i guess the name space then becomes local/<projectname>, but when creating the IView i have given the namespace as sap.com/<projectname>.

I even tried by creating a dummy project using a DC which was successful and the iview was also displayed on the portal.

I am absolutely clueless as to where exactly things are going wrong.

FYI, this was service was changed once and released before.

Regards.

Poojith M V

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I hope you have created a web dynpro IVew and selected the deployed application from sap.com/

Regards,

Satya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the deployment status in Activity Request view in NWDS?

Any how The deployment will take some time eventhough deployment status shown as succeed.

Regards,

Nagaraju

former_member185029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rana/Pujith,

Did you try to deploy the application from NWDS 1st?

Just check the deploy option from NWDS, you mind find the reason why the component is not getting deployed.

-Ashutosh