Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Group wise credit limit

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to give credit limit by customer group wise. Is it possible....kindly suggest me if any work arround is available.

Regards

Sam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

answered

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shambhu,

If you think your question has been answered apreciate the efforts of the person who has answered the issue.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

aramsum
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shambhu,

To Achieve this you have to create customer CREDIT GROUPS. To do that you have to go via path

"SPRO-IMG-FINANACIAL ACCOUNTING-ACCOUNTS RECIEVEBALE/PAYBLES-CREDIT MANAGEMENT-CREDIT CONTROL ACCOUNT-CREATE GROUPS". In the same screen, you just have to assign that to a credit control area. Then in FD32, You have to assign this group to the credit master in Status tab. You can maintain the credit limit for all the customers in this group. But you have to give the Credit account (Customer whose credit limit is valid for all in that group) in the same status grop. Kindly please let me know If you need any more information.

Regards

Ram Pedarla

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For your issue i would suggest you to follow the following two steps :

1. You can join some of the customerinto one Credit account. T-code: FD32 and then Press : F6

Here change the credit account of the customer and then customer can be joined.

2 Kindly refer this link also --> http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/57/ff82b84c7111d2958000a0c9426c73/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Create your groups. (cust cred group)

2. Assign each customer to a group via the credit management master data.