cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDM Deployment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are trying to install SAP IPC Web applications 6.20, installed SAP J2EE Engine, JCO and SDM.

Our SAP J2EE Engine running fine,checked http:
localhost:<port>,giving sap j2ee engine homepage.

We re Deploying the applications thro SDM, we are getting the error,

12:09:09 PM INFO: Deployment WASCallsEJB executed.

12:09:09 PM ERROR: Execution of deployment WASCallsEJB aborted.

Error: Caught the following deploy manager exception:

ERROR: ID90509: Can't make connection to Host : [crmdemo] with UserName : [Administrator]

Check your Login Info.

Exception is :

javax.naming.NamingException: Connection timeout! Probably connection port is wrong or server is hanged down!

ID003814 : JNDI Exception in getInitialContext of InitialContextFactoryImpl [Root exception is com.inqmy.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Connection timeout! Probably connection port is wrong or server is hanged down!]

The above message says log on credentials are wrong, but our SAP J2EE Engine running fine with same parameter values.

Please help us, what we need to do.

Regards,

muki

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muki

the default user for webas 6.20 j2ee server is admin not administrator try with user name Admin.

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

i like to you thank you for trying to solve the issue.

We don't have user called Admin,still i given in the SDM congifuration tab.It got failed,give the following error

ID003814 : JNDI Exception in getInitialContext of InitialContextFactoryImpl [Root exception is com.inqmy.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: Connection timeout! Probably connection port is wrong or server is hanged down!]

We are passing the following parameters in

SDM-->Configuration tab

User Name: Administrator or Admin(used this id we got installed j2ee,jco and sdm)

Password:<pwd of Administrator>

port:<the port j2ee egnine homepage successfully opening>

Installaiton of SAP J2EE Engine Path:<Given j2ee engine insallation path>

Is anything wrong in this, error related log on parmameters or something else?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muki

ther is no problem with logon.

it's due to server was hang.

stop the j2ee server.

start the j2ee server from console.

make sure the server is running without error.

than start deploy (and also check the connection port.)

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muki,

The port that you should use in the SDM configuration should be the p4 service port of the J2EE Engine. The same one that you use in order to connect to the Engine via the visual administrator. From your description it looks like you use the http port for connection.

Best Regards

Vyara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushal,

Restarted the SAP J2ee engine,started the deployment again still the issue continues

javax.naming.NamingException:

ID003814 : JNDI Exception in getInitialContext of InitialContextFactoryImpl [Root exception is com.inqmy.services.rmi_p4.P4IOException: ]

As per eariler msg you are mentioned j2ee server, you are referring j2ee engine or server?

We are doing installation of IPC Web applications 6.20, i feel this information might help you.

Regards,

Muki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vyara,

Yes, you are right i used the http port instead of p4 port.after changed into p4 port i am getting the following error

avax.naming.NoPermissionException: java.rmi.RemoteException: SecurityException...; nested exception is:

com.inqmy.lib.security.IllegalUserException: ID001281: Access denied! [Root exception is com.inqmy.services.rmi_p4.P4RuntimeException: java.rmi.RemoteException: SecurityException...; nested exception is:

com.inqmy.lib.security.IllegalUserException: ID001281: Access denied!]

i checked windows->system 32>drivers> etc> services

the port not defined this will be the causing the problem.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

muki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muki,

The exception shows that you are using incorrect username or password. Again you should use the same user/password combination as those that you use in the visual administrator. By default the user is Administrator with empty password.

Regards

Vyara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vyara,

I used same id and password combination,i checked the visual administrator the same combination getting the same error in Visual administrator also ::)

is it b'coz port is not in services?

Regards,

muki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muki,

Is this an add-in installation ABAP and J2EE? In this case the administrator account is j2ee_admin.

If it is not most probably you have changed the password of the Administrator.

The exception means that the account information is not correct and it has noting to do with the services.

Regards

Vyara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vyara,

We are installing the j2ee alone.

The log on details for visual admin

username:Administrator

pwd:<the pwd for admin,it's working fine no ch this pwd>

host:<using hostname where j2ee homepage coming fine>

port:3011<the port in p4--\cluster\dispatcher\services\p4>

is anything wrong with this one?

Regards,

muki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muki,

I don't see anything wrong in the settings but most probably the password is not the one that you type. Have you tried to connect using no password?

The other option to solve this is to start the server node in console (no authorization is required) and create a user in the administrators group and try to connect with it.

In order to create a new user you need to execute the following commands in the server's console:

add users

createuser -u <username> <password> administrators

Best Regards

Vyara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vyara,

Thanks for your response,hopefully it will solve mine problem.Right now mine admin left, so i can tried to out update this msg on monday hopefully positive results.

Thanks once again for identifying the exact prob.

Regards,

muki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vyara,

Thanks a lot for your help visual admin is working fine we didn't give password. The log on details we are able to complete the jbasis also. I awarded the point to you.

Kaushal,

Thanks for your help also, looking into mine issu, awarded to you.

Regards,

muki

Answers (0)