Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit for VA01: Maximum Order Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a requirement of restricting the total order qty in the Sales order for a particular order type. I am using exit V45A0003. In this I have put a check on the material qty and have given an error message if it exceeds the permissible limits. However, as soon as the error message is generated, the system gives an abend message saying the Item is not created. Kindly let me know how to handle this.

Also for using the include mv45afzz and form USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE the system asks me for an access key. I believe this is an exit and access key would not be required for this.

Regards

Anurag Agarwal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's very usual that Access key is required when u r writing the code in exits like mv45afzz .

Only for enhancements it is not needed.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's very usual that Access key is required when u r writing the code in exits like mv45afzz .

Only for enhancements it is not needed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Access key necessary to implement the function exit like MV45AFZZ. But be careful while coding in to the MV45AFZZ.

If you want to check the order Qty you should write the code in to the perform called Transfer value to VBAP table.

This will helps you out

Regards,

Hiren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Please try with this BAdi "EHS_PS_002" ,

I have a method "ENTRY_INQUIERY" ,

where u can check ur condition.

Regards,

Ranjit Thakur.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anurag,

Part 1. Which exit have u used as there are two available in the V45A0003.

Part 2. In SD the user exits are not available as Z includes and hence u will need access key to modify MV45AFZZ which is an exit in SD.