Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dot matrix printer + page settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I am creating an invoice layout for output in dot matrix printer . I am getting the layout prints properly but if 2 printouts are taken at a time by making the no. of messages in the invoice(vf02) as 2 , In the second page the details start printing from the middle of the page.

Why is this.

Kindly kindly help me.

It is very urgent.

Rgds

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

It may be due to the form feed option in the printer controls of your page format. Please check your SPAD settings for this page format.

TCode->SPAD->Full Administration->select your output type->click formats->Execute.

Here you can see your page formats print controls. In this check the end of page action. It should contain

1. formfeed

\f

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Kumar Reddy.V

0 Kudos

Hi Barath

I am not able to find the end of page action.

Can you let me know the end of page action for

page format DINA4.

Its very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds

0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I have checked for DINA4 it is \f.

SPAD -> FULL ADMINISTRATION -> DEVICE TYPE(tab) -> DEVICE TYPES(button) -> choose your Device type from the list -> EXECUTE -> FORMATS -> (select) DINA4 -> EXECUTE.

You can check whether the page size selected in the printer is same as DINA4.

Thanks and Regards,

Bharat Kumar Reddy.V

0 Kudos

Please

I want to increase the size of the line print in my page format ZFORPAG2 for my device type matrix ZLX4227P: LEXMARK 4227 plus IBM Emul.

Please tell me how to do it?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check ouf if the size of the page on which you are printing and the size of page format you are using for printing your invoice are one and the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why are you not making the no. of copies as two, instead of changing the no. of messages?

Regards,

ravi

0 Kudos

HI Ravi

Where do we have to set the no. of copies as 2?