Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

sorry, I am very begginer at SapScript.

The client has asked for changes on a standard Sapscript.

(Including adding a new logo, changing texts and layout)

I am catching up on how to build/change forms using SE71.

However, I have many questions about how to implement this, as everything is SAP Standard, and the original programs (RFKORD50 and RFKORD10) are really big and complex.

- Do I have to create a new Sapscript?

- Is a new "caller" program required, to call the new Sapscript? Should I copy the original one?

- How to change the Standard application to call the new Sapscript (or the new "caller" program)?

I would appreciate any suggestion on where I could start working from.

Sapscripts:

F140_DOCU_EXC_02 Customer AR Invoice

F140_CUS_STAT_02 Customer AR Statement

Programs:

RFKORD50

RFKORD10

Application:

Transaction for output: F.64 (MAINTAINING CORRESPONDENCE REQUESTS)

Please, can anyone give a piece of advice?

Thank you,

Fabio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215870
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

as all the kollegen said you should copy the standard into Z.

The standard program control was window elements each time will be writted and what data are availible this moment when the element is printing. Useally the standard forms have a documentation, so you can see when each element is printing and what information is availible this moment. If you copy the form into a Z and leave the program as it is, then you should know how the program is evaluating the data. Make a debugging. Spot when the program open the form to see how this is processing the data (Break point at FM "OPEN_FORM"). If you leave the program as it is, you can print your own data or change the standard by adding routines into your form.

the routine has the following structure into the form

😕 PERFORM routine_name IN PROGRAM program_name

😕 USING im_paramater_1

😕 CHANGING ex_parameter_1

😕 ENDPERFORM

Then you should create the program that you have define into the SAPScript call.

FORM routine_name TABLES inttab STRUCTURE itcsy

outtab STRUCTURE itcsy.

ENDPERFORM.

Watch the parameter that are passing into the routine have to transform into the rigth data-element, becouse there are in text mode.

By this way you can enhance Standard Printing programs without to modified them. If this is not your case or if it not enaught, then you should copy the program to adopt your requirements. Please take special care to inherite all the windows and element of the standard form, becouse if the program tries to write an element that does not exist and this it is not catch inside the program you will receive a short dump!!!!

With Regards

Giorgos

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much, Giorgos.

Very complete and totaly helpful your post.

Best regards.

Fabio

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

alex_m
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to copy to z form and do the changes required..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to create new program i your case just copy the original Z program to call the new script.Start working like that.

Regards,

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to copy the original to Z and asper the feasibilty of the data for Layout, you may have to do code in Script/Driver program.Replace these Z Form and Driver proogram with original one.