cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create supplier from SRM 7.0 portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to create a supplier from SRM 7.0 portal .I provided all the details and while I am saving I am getting an error

Enter the business partner number.

I gave LOCAL8 as partner number in company data basic data and in supplier data tab I am provinding vendor as LOCAL8.

While I am saving I am getting an error Enter the business partner number.

The supplier is also not getting saved in the system.

Thanks and rgeards,

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please verify the following details - it may resolve your issue.

In transaction PPOMV_BBP under the attributes for your vendor group, please ensure attributes are adapted properly so that only one system is affected. (I mean only local system entry should be there).

Please check the customizing settings for the customizing path - SAP Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server --> Technical Basic Settings --> Settings for Supplier Synchronization

Especially the settings for "Information on Automatic Download from Marketplace" are important as the maintained value there are automatically taken into consideration for various transactions like BBPGETVD (Vendor replication) etc

For example:

Entry under Vendor Root column should be proper and without any spaces in between -u201CVGXXXXXXXXu201D

While creating the vendor, the normal system behaviour is that the content of field 'Central Organisational Object for Bidder' is determined automatically by the system. Please verify whether it is getting derived automatically.

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Supplier data tab u are suppose to give vendor if it is available in backend.

Regards,

NNK