cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automated Mail for Bid.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

We are using SRM 5.0 (ECS). No e-mail is generating after publishing of Bid and final approval . u201CNot Processedu201D Status showing in Logs. I am not able to see any mail in Tx. SOST. But after clicking on u201COutput Push Buttonu201D mail is generating and can see in SOST. My problem is How to send mail automatically without clicking u201COutput Push Buttonu201D, just after the final level of Approval. I have seen many threads related to this problem but I didnu2019t find my solution. For that I have to schedule any reports?

We had activated N u2013 Level Approval Workflow and Implemented BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI. .

Following entreies have been mentioned for SAP Implementation Guide -> Supplier Relationship Management -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Set Output Actions and Output Format -> Define Actions for Document Output BBP_PD_BID action .

Processing Time Processing using selection report

Processing Times Not Permitted Immediate Processing

Sort Order For Display 0

Schedule Automatically = x

Changeble in dialog = x

Executable in Dialog = x

Determination Technology Determination Using Conditions that Can Be T

Rule Type Workflow Conditions

Action Merging Max. 1 Unprocessed Action for Each Processing

Which settings i have to change here.Please suggest me.

Abhijeet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for reply. If I choose 'Processing when saving documentu2019 then mail will generate just after the held / save event or when the bid will finally approved then only mail will send to Vendors ?

Regards

Abhijeet

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try this new customizing on your development environment: you will have the answer !

Regards.

Laurent.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Abijheet,

For frame 'Action Settings', try with 'Processing when saving document' in drop-down list for "Processing time".

This customizing should allow you to send Bid Invitation to bidder(s) depending on your permitted processing types and your output conditions for those processing types.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for quick reply. I didnu2019t schedule the job for report RSWUWFMLEC. What is itu2019s uses. Is it helping for sending mail to Purchaser and Vendors after publishing of Bid?

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you schedued the report RSWUWFMLEC every 3-4 min to run in the background. this is for triggerring emails