Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization asking for irrelevent plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Experts,

End user facing authorization problem,

but su53 screen shot it showing one plant, but that plant is not related to that user,

plz suggest

Regards

Dilip pasila

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

g_srivastava
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

You need to provide the plants as the object use role based user it will be better.

Check out the thread

Link:[Plant|;.

Hope your query resolves soon.

Have a best day ahead.

Edited by: Srivastava.G on Aug 4, 2009 7:48 AM

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide the same plant once and check for further missing authorizations,just in order to get correct one.once the user got correct SU53 ,then remove the plant which is not relevant to him.

Rgds,

gadde.

g_srivastava
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

You need to provide the plants as the object use role based user it will be better.

Check out the thread

Link:[Plant|;.

Hope your query resolves soon.

Have a best day ahead.

Edited by: Srivastava.G on Aug 4, 2009 7:48 AM

0 Kudos

Dear Srivastava,

user working in 1000 plant which is our factor,

but authorization is asking for plant 5000 which our shipping, where there is no quality management in this plant

Regards

Dilip pasila

0 Kudos

What transaction code is this for?

Is it a QM transaction (you mention it in your post)? I have seen this before (I can't remember exact scenario) where the only option was to give the requested plant when plants have been moved round in organisational reshuffles.

If it is a report then it's worth checking that the user is entering plant 1000 as if left blank, SAP can sometimes run through all plants & therefore you get auth failures.

If it is a custom transaction, make sure the check is coded correctly and doesn't run through all plants or something daft like that.

0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

I am sending you SAP Document please have a look.

Link:[PlantMain|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/52/671571439b11d1896f0000e8322d00/frameset.htm]

Have a best day ahead.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for u r help,

I solved this issue buy doing SPRO setting,

Best Regards

Dilip Pasila

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also please check with user as which activity he is trying to do...like if he is trying to do STA or some thing like that then u may have to provide the same plant to finish his transaction.If problem still exists,please provide some more details to analyse this problem.

Rgds,

Gadde.