cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Names under CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please guide me on where to get the table names for " User Status" and "Processing Type" In CRM_DNO_MONITOR

tried checking with the below DB Tablebut unable to find for the above labels

CRMD_ORDERADM_H

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check

TJ30 and TJ30T for user status and user status description

If u are looking for table then i suggest goto st05 and switch on trace and then run

crm_dno_monitor

and now switch trace off and check the log u wil get the list of all the tables

Hope it solve ur query

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

still unable to get the exact reading.. it should be as below.

SLFN0001 E0001 NEW New

SLFN0001 E0002 PROC In process

SLFN0001 E0003 CACT Customer Action

SLFN0001 E0004 SAP1 Sent to SAP

SLFN0001 E0005 SPRV Proposed Solution

SLFN0001 E0008 CONF Confirmed

need to get the correct user status key to find the relationship. need help on this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Have you solved the issue??Means have u got the tables and its exact mapping?? Based on particular message means its Transaction ID its user stuatus and its System status we want to get from the table for our requirement. Please help..

Thanks,

Vidhi

0 Kudos

Hello Vidhi,

If I understand you right, you want to get user and system statuses of the message based on its transaction ID? So, you should get GUID of message in the table CRMD_ORDERADM_H (CRMD_ORDERADM_H-OBJECT_ID = transaction ID), and then put this GUID in the filed OBJNR of the table CRM_JEST. Status that are started with E are user statuses, with I - system. INACT = '' means that the status is active now. For the information about statuses you should use tables TJ30 (TJ30T) for user, TJ02(TJ02T) for system statuses.

Best Regards,

Vadim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vadim,

thanks for the reply.. You understood exactly what i was wanting and gave me the solution...

Thanks,

vidhi

Answers (0)