cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Point Usage Decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For an Inspection Lot i have assigned 3 inspection points. Then i successfully record results for those inspection points. But when I'm giving Usage decision i have to give usage decision for the whole lot. Is there a method i can give usage decision Inspection point wise.

Eg: Inspection Point 1 = Pass

Inspection Point 2 = Fail

Inspection Point 3 = Pass

Thanks and Regards,

DTD

Edited by: TMDTDSL on Aug 4, 2009 6:23 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DTD

The settings required for this like this

1) Double click on the control key in the Operation overview of the inspection plan

2) Go to QUality Management View. Inspection point

3) Maintain Inspection completion Valuation

The process is like this

When you enter the reading in result recording and save a pop up will come for valuating the Inspection point. For this you wil have to maintain the setting in plant level

SPRO>QM > Basic Setting > Plant level setting > Plant > Result Recording > Proposal for inspection point valuation. maintain a UD selected set here

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inspection Point 1 = Accepted

Inspection Point 2 = Rejected

Inspection Point 3 = Accepted

this can be done for individual inspection point but usage decision can not be taken inspection pointwise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh/ Yogini,

Thanks for the reply. Did u mean in the results recording screen we assign a Code Pass/ Fail to the inspection Point and valuate it? Could you please list out the steps that need to be done?

Regards,

DTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no separate code for inspection point.

Through valuation only we can accept or reject inspection point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogini,

What i meant was in the results recording screen in the Results column we assign a selected set to that particular inspection point? for that selected set we assign the valuation (Pass/ Fail). Am i correct? If not please list the steps to do the same.

Thanks and Regards,

DTD

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear DTD

Usage decision will be for the whole lot only. But you can valuate individul inspection point as pass , fail. This is standard feature and you can valuate the individual inspection points

Regards

Gajesh