cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Witholding Tax - SRM 7.0 Ext Classic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creating the invoice in SRM, I check the PO History in R3 4.7 I drill down into the invoice/accounting doc and the witholding tax code does not get populated.

I have already done the following.

Completed all general tax configuration in SRM including defining the witholding tax config for the BE system and vendor. The vendor master in R3 is setup with a witholding tax code and the vendor has been replicated to SRM.

If you simply enter an invoice directly in r3 against this vendor then the witholding tax code is picked up in the accounting doc.

It seems that the new witholding tax config in SRM is not doing anything at all.

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt

You can also enter and calculate withholding tax. In some countries, this tax is liable at the beginning of the payment flow and is not transferred by the taxable entity to the tax authorities. You define whether withholding tax is active for a country or a supplier in Customizing for Supplier Relationship Management under SRM Server Cross-Application Basic Settings Tax Calculation Activate Withholding Tax .

if you are very confident. create oss message.escalate to SAP.

br

muthu