cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Namespace

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating an integration scenario, can we create two business services under same namespace ? Is it possible to configure that way ?

Radhika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

I m a little confused between "Integration scenario" and "Configuration scenario"

Could you please explain what exactly you are asking for.are you designing an integration scenario in Integration Repository (IR) (requires you to create action etc) or you are creating Configuration scenario in Integration Directory (ID).

Thanks

Aamir

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aamir,

My Understanding is as follows

• Created two different Mapping in IR with different namesapce and wann to proceed with one Scenerio ( ID ).

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I meant configuration scenario.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

You can create any number of business service in ID and can add any number of Business Scenario for a particular Configuration Scenario... You don't have namespace for /Business Service....

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I meant configuration scenario.

Thats what i was thinking.

Well there is nothing like namespace in Configurations scenario.

In PI 7.0 you create one configuration scenario and under that you create any number of business service/system (with or without party) as per your requirement,then you create other configuration objects like communication channels, sender/receiver agreement ,interface determination etc

In PI 7.1 there no concept of Configuration scenario in 7.1 we have a new objects called Folders which can be used to keep all objects together. other objects like business service/ system, communication channels, sender/receiver agreement stay the same.

Thanks

Aamir

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aamir~

a small correction ... In PI 7.1 we have configuration scenario however unlike 7.0 there isn't a hierarchical view of objects like RD, ID, RA, SA, however it can be seen inside the Configuration Scenario along with a Overview Graph... The Folders can organize this hierarchical view of any type of objects like RD, ID, RA....

~SaNv...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Santosh

You are right.Thanks for correcting me

Regards

Aamir

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>can we create two business services under same namespace ?

Yes, It is Possible

> it possible to configure that way ?

Yes, It is Possible

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

When exactly do we use two namesaces, one each for sender business service and receiver business service ? And when do we use both business services under one namespace ?

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey,

>when do we use both business services under one namespace ?

It all Business requirement / Naming std used in the Organisation , There is NO thumb rule.

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls, be more explicit when you describe your scenario.

*There is no namespaces for the business services..

Regards

Ivan