cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two-Step picking in Lean WM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Is it possible to configure two steps picking when you have a Lean WM implanted? My client wants to explore the possibility to use this functionality in his warehouse, but he has a lean WM, not a full one.

I have configured IMG --> Logistics Execution --> Warehouse Management --> Interfaces --> Shipping --> Two Step Picking

In my tests, I have grouped the deliveries and when try to create the correspondent TO, system sends a message saying that it is not possible in a Lean WM.

We are using SAP ECC 6.0

Thanks for any help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Lean warehouse management implement for the warehouse where proper storage bin (High rack structure or location management) are not available and user want to do the picking using pick list. In this case there is a dummy bin defined in the system which helps the user to group the deliver and create a transfer order.

To leverage the 2 step picking functionality of warehouse management you should have proper location management ( Warehouse management) activated.

Hope this will help

Regards

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Lean warehouse managment is used where proper storage bin (Location management) is not available and then also user want to generate the pick list.

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would not think that this is possible. You can not set any control paramters for Two-Step picking when defining a Lean WM. So how should it work?

Best regards

Juergen