cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

route determination in inbound logistics

0 Kudos

hi

I am trying goods receipt with inbound delivery.

i have maintained shipping conditions and transportation zone in Vendor master.

Also i have maintained customising setting for route determination (without and with weight group) in SPRO.

but when I create inbound delivery, route is not getting determined.

Can you pl suggest

best regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you tried the configeration "Define New Route Determination By Delivery Type"

T: SPRO

LE-> Shipping-> Basic->Roues->Route determination-> Define New Route Determination By Delivery Type

Thanks James

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check note 432920.

Regards,

Ely

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Ely.

Now route is getting detrmined in delivery......but now new problem

Route is not getting copied in shipping document (VT01N) when I include deliveries.

Route is present in the included delivery...but not getting copied into shipping document.

Pl suggest

sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check the copy routine when you define the shipment type. The standard copy control for route is 002. Make sure the copy routine box is filled in.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sara,

Why do you need routes for inbounds, you need routes when you are doing outbound deliveries. As its inbound, route will not get determined as its not needed.

regards

Ganesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

If routes are not determined, then how stages and legs for a particular route will get automatically determined?

Everytime user has to enter stages for each route (In case of import procurement, we intend to use transportation chain involving multiple stages)

pl suggest

regards

sara