cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP note 37871 - Did not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks

I have tried to find a report where I can see the open orders at item level. Finally I found a way to do it per SAPnote 37871 which seems to be perfect to what Im looking for. However when I applied SAP note 37871 in component APPL 500 I am not seeing the open orders yet. I do see the two extra columns added but the difference between the order qty and the invoice qty is not being shown. The fields appear in ZERO.

I have made the manual modifications according to the note and notice that just one thing may be causing the issue. These are the steps for the application of the note that I followed

1. Add the following fields to structure VBMTVZ: -

> OK

Field name Data elem. Type Lgth CheckTab Short text

ZZOAUME MC_OAUME QUAN 15 Open order quantity

ZZOAUWE MC_OAUWE CURR 19 Open net order value

2. Assign the following reference fields to the fields: -

> OK

ZZOAUME ---> VBMTV-VRKME

ZZOAUWE ---> VBMTV-WAERK

3. Save and activate table VBMTVZ. -

> OK

4. Add the following entries in table T180A using Transaction SM31: -

> No OK

** When looking for table T180A I could not find it. Instead I made the entries in a similar one...V_T180A.*

Table Field name Z + + VBMTV ZZOAUME B X

VBMTV ZZOAUWE B X

5. Make the following source code corrections. -

> OK

6. Create a new display variant in Customizing or enhance an existing display variant: -

> OK

Not sure if making the entries in table V_T180A has messed up my modifications...could you pls take a look and tell me what you think?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked in VA05 where you have the option "Open Sale Orders". In this report, you have both order quantity and open quantity as well and I feel, this will definitely suit your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SAPnote 37871 refers actually to this transaction. In the standard system VA05 do not show the column of open qty but by the application of this note it is supposed to be there.

Are you familiar with this?

Any other suggestion?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I assume what you have done is correct. Our SAP version is 4.7 and I could see the table T180A.

Can you maintain value in Customer statistical group in the customer master -> Sales area data ->Sales tab -> Cust. Stat Group field and value in Matl statistics grp in the material master Sales:sales org2 view ->Grouping terms box -> Matl statistics grp field.

After maintaining the valueS, then re-run the report. I hope this resolves your issue.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva

My SAP version do not consider the Matl statistics grp field in the Grouping terms box within Material Master

Any other idea on how to solve my problem?

Regards