cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data carriers upgrade SCM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I want to upgrade to SCM 7.0 with EHPI. But in the screen of the input of mount directories I get this message "The currently mounted set of Data Carriers does not satisfy the mount request."

What can i do??Any suggestion?

Edited by: Ruben Torres on Aug 3, 2009 5:45 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved Myself.

0 Kudos

Ruben, I have the same problem with the upgrade to ECC 6.0 with ENH4.

How do you solve it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was confused with the Language DVD. You have to put the correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

I have the same error with the DVD Kernel,

I have downloaded the Kernel from

Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group

SAP Application Components" SAP SCM" SAP SCM 7.0" SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0

only this one BS 7 SR1 UC-Kernel 7.01 Solaris on x64 64bit )

THanks fro your help.

Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing the Upgrade of EWM 5.2 to EWM 7.0, getting the same error even if i give the Languages DVD's.

downloaded the languages from below location.

Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group" SAP Application Components" SAP SCM" SAP SCM 7.0 -->SAP SCM 7.0 -> DB2/UDB

SAP SCM 7.0 SR1 Languages 1 of 4

SAP SCM 7.0 SR1 Languages 2 of 4

SAP SCM 7.0 SR1 Languages 3 of 4

SAP SCM 7.0 SR1 Languages 4 of 4

Please help me.

Thanks

Nagewar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

We have current requirement to install SCM 7.0 EHP1 in our existing relaese SCM 5.1. Kindly let me know if we can go ahead and install EHP1 on existing SCM 5.1 or first do we have to upgrade to SCM 7.0 and then install EHP1.

Please share your inputs on this.

Regards,

Kasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need some more details, Should be need

I am thinking, what you are using now that is not supporting. If you use new version your procedure will be supported.

Sateesh J

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pandu,

I want to realize the upgrade of SCM 5.1 to SCM 7.0. In the box of DVD I found the upgrade master for EHPI, then I decided to make the upgrade to SCM 7.0 with EHPI, but this is not mandatory.

Then in the screen input on configuration roadmap, I get this message:

The requested Data Carrier is not mounted on any of the mount points you entered.class

com.sap.mid.mxp.UnspecificDataCarrierRequest:com.sap.sdt.bootstrap.BootStrap@2c641e9a incompatible with class java.io.File:nullPlease enter mount points for the DVDs required for the upgrade.Enter at least the mount point for the DVD titled "Language DVD(s) for product SCM and language DE"

In this screen I´ve to mount all the DVD necessary for to do the upgrade or not? How I´ve the path of the dvd??

I put in this screen the nexts dvd:

-Upgrade Master

-Kernell

-Upgrade Export

-Upgrade Export EHPI

-Languages

More thanks