cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i change left margin to write program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We need change the left margin to 1cm or more to program J_1BLB07_NEW and there isn't sapscript, how can i do that by print SPAD, i try change the format type, but does not work

I did a copy from sapwin to sapwin10 and change the format X_65_200, i've added the line \eML567 to set left margin.

Do i need change something else?

Printer Initialization

1. SAPWIN data stream

\e%SAPWIN%

1. Landscape-Mode

\ePL

1. Schrift 6.5 Punkt einstellen.

\eS130X

#8,5 lpi

\el8.5;

1. output complete line with one call (do not use for proportional fonts)

\eOa1

1. set left margin

\eML567

Thanks a lot

Cristianos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Norm

Really appreciate your answer, but do you know if is it possible to do that change margin in tcode SPAD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

if is it possible to do that change margin in tcode SPAD?

Maybe. You will have to maintain a custom device type and assign the printer to this device.

The "\eML567" command did not work? That should have added 1cm to the left margin.

You changed the X_65_200 format. Can you verify the output is using this format?

In transaction SP01, find your spool request. Look at the FORMAT in the header data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In that program, the position of the fields are controlled by CONSTANTS. You need to change the constants to adjust the position.

At the top of the program, you can see CONSTANTS like POS_STEUC, POS_MATNR, etc. There are several choices. One would be to copy the program to a Z version and make the changes to the constants.

Depending on your release, you can also use implicit enhancements. These constants are used in form PRINT_LINE and other subroutines. You could create an enhancement in J_1BLB07_NEW at the top of each form (after FORM, before any code). Define the same CONSTANTS with different values. The local constants will be used instead of the global contants. You would have to do this in each of the print routines that use the constants. This would allow you to adjust the margin and still keep the SAP standard program.

Norm