Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WEB SERVICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

ALL,

I AM DEVELOPING WEB SERVICE, FOR STOCK REALTED FOR EXAMPLE DELIVERIES, RECIEPTS, STOCK TRANSFER, BUT I JUST WANT TO PUSH THE DATA FROM .NET MICROSOFT IN TO SAP AND RETREIVE THE DATA FROM SAP IN .NET SOFTWARE.

1 DO I NEED TO CREATE PROXY IN NETWEAVER IN SAP

2 ONLY WSDL XML IS SUFFFIECIENT.

SUGGEST WITH STEP BY STEP PROCESS IF POSSIBLE SCREEN SHOTS.

EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

THANKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the TCode LPCONFIG to create the logical port for the service that you want to consume. You can make a HTTP connection using the TCode sm59, to make a new RFC Destination and specify the Target Host.

But it is recommended to use the SOAMANAGER Tcode to make the Logical port, now called the End Point.

Thanks,

Amar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

I would suggest that, if possible, you apply support packages on your ECC 6 system, to get at least SOAMANAGER.

Regards,

Olivier

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> HI

> ALL,

>

> I AM DEVELOPING WEB SERVICE, FOR STOCK REALTED FOR EXAMPLE DELIVERIES, RECIEPTS, STOCK TRANSFER, BUT I JUST WANT TO PUSH THE DATA FROM .NET MICROSOFT IN TO SAP AND RETREIVE THE DATA FROM SAP IN .NET SOFTWARE.

>

>

> 1 DO I NEED TO CREATE PROXY IN NETWEAVER IN SAP

>

> 2 ONLY WSDL XML IS SUFFFIECIENT.

>

> SUGGEST WITH STEP BY STEP PROCESS IF POSSIBLE SCREEN SHOTS.

>

> EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

>

>

> THANKS

Your keyboard is broken. Please, be so kind to fix it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

gaurav,

I found my srvice in ES SERCVICEPLACE, but it dont find soamanger t.code, but i have LP CONFIG, WS CONFIG.CAN I DO IT WITH LP CONFIG. THROW SOME LIGHT ON IT

SUGGEST.

THANKS

REGARDS

Edited by: muzammil12 on Aug 4, 2009 8:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, could you fix your keyboard as Anton asked you very kindly ?

Writing with CAPSLOCK ON is considered rude by net etiquette because it is considered the equivalent of shouting and makes the text difficult to read.

You did not even tell us which system you are using.

SOAMANAGER is available in Netweaver 7.0 abap system since ABAP/BASIS support package 14.

Regards,

Olivier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

oliver,

As iam using e.cc 6.0 where in soa manger T.code doenst exit, onlu Ws config, and lpconfig are present .

suggest

thanks

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you just want to use SAP services (for pulling or pushing of data) then no need to create proxies.

Just use wsdl of SAP service in .Net application and you are done.

But!! if you have .Net service and want to use it in SAP then you must create proxy in SAP.

Proxy: this is class in ABAP which can be used by ABAP application to write program to call webservice, it abstract all details of webservice framework/protocol and give programmer freedom.

Search SDN for .Net guide. You can also explore ES workplace for correct SAP service.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI GAURAV,

THANKS FOR YOUR PROMPT RESPONSE, BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW THE FUNCTION MODULES PERTAINING TO INVENTORYTO CREATE WEB SERVICES SO THAT I CAN SEND THE DATA FROM .NET IN TO SAP DATA BASES.

1 WHAT ARE ALL THE SOFTWARES REQUIRED IN BOTH SAP AS WELL AS .NET MIRCROSOFT. IN ORDER TO ESTABLISH CONNECTIVITY.

THANKS

REGARDS

Edited by: muzammil12 on Aug 3, 2009 4:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am assuming you are on ECC 6. There are webservices available for Stock or inventory.

Goto ES Workplace to locate your service: http://esworkplace.sap.com/sdn

Search for "Stock" "Inventory" etc. Once you find service then read fields and description to see if it is up to your need.

Goto transaction SOAMANAGER and search for service,

Create endpoint if required

Copy wsdl address

Test service using WSNAVIGATOR

Use this wsdl url in .Net application to call service.

Example of inventory service: InventoryByMaterialAndLocationQueryResponse_In (available with Ehp 4)

Regards,

Gourav