cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL:ZID "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a user can't create the delivery with refernece to an sales order with transaction 'VL01N',

The error message is "Copying is not poss.because an entry is missing in Table TVCPL:ZID TAN",

But with other users' id, we can create the delivery by VL01N, is there any setting issue for the user id?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess, you have created a new item category by ccopying the standard.

If it is true then , I hope you have not copied it correctly.

Delete the copied one and copy again and ensure that all tables are also copied by clicking on "Save" button and wait till you get the message "Data has already been copied" in the status bar.

Now, ensure that copy control exist from the Order type to your Delivery type, check at item level for your Item category also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because of an entry is missing in VTLA T.code.

For your valid comnination the entry but the entry for you item category is missing for TAN.

Maintain this and try again.

I hope this error will be rectified.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only object checked before the creation of delivery is : V_LIKP_VST (Authorization for shipping points). Check if the user has this object in your role.

But..Probably the error are in copy control Order > Delivery . Check your customizing in transaction VTLA

Regards!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But with other users' id, we can create the delivery by VL01N,

Yes most probably, the order type / delivery type would have been different in this case and for these document types, copy control would have been maintained whereas for the other type, you would not have maintained.

To check this, go to VTLA, and check whether your sale order type and delivery type are flowing there. If so, check whether the item category TAN is also maintained which it seems is missing. Maintain this and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

check in SU3 for that user id and compare with the other user's settings in Paramater tab if any mismatches are there or not..If yes then add the leftout parameter and try...

Reg

JJ