cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pass system id in XI Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created alerts for one of the interfaces, it is working fine. But in the message title I have to pass system id so that when we receive alerts we have to know from which system id it generated the alert.

Please let me know how to pass system id in the message title of alerts.

Thanks

Naga

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

We are using &SYST-SYSID& to send system ID in alerts.

Thanks

Aamir

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Acording to me we may not get that system ID, we can get the details what ever fields are available in the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d0/d4b54020c6792ae10000000a155106/content.htm

But in the Alrtcatdef T_Code in Optional sub sequent Activities tab in we can Hard code that system ID.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We cannnot pass System Id. The only way is to create separate Alert categories for each Interface Id and hard code this System Id. Or define your Communication channel in such a way that it contains Interface Id. You can access Communication Channel in Alerts.

Regards,

Anurag Garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you want to add sender/receiver system in your alert message.

You can add all sender or receiver system in message text and subject but they are not exactily similar to sysid (ABAP fileds are available for same).

Access SID from sender/receiver system is difficult.

Regards,

Gourav

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can pass any message in alert throuth variable only, please choose variable accordinlgy in alert configuraton window.

Few SAP standard variables are:

SXMS_MSG_GUID, SXMS_RULE_NAME, SXMS_ERROR_CAT, SXMS_ERROR_CODE, SXMS_FROM_PARTY, SXMS_FROM_SERVICE, SXMS_FROM_NAMESPACE, SXMS_FROM_INTERFACE, SXMS_TO_PARTY, SXMS_TO_SERVICE, SXMS_TO_NAMESPACE,SXMS_TO_INTERFACE