cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the required settings for Quality Certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team

What are the required settings for Quality Certificate for Raw material from vendor. This is my RR - Result Recording for inspection lot.

Please sugget me T-Code to view this.

Can I see say for 6-9 months RR done insp. lot.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Settings for Quality Certificate for Raw material from vendor,

Activate QM Procurement key, enter qm control key with certificate and Enter certificate type in certificate field.

There are 2 cases,

u want details of certificate send by vendor

u want to record results and see inspection lot wise results.

case1

depending upon the certificate selected by u, system will give u warning or error msg for certificate confirmation at the time of gr. for confirmation QC51 t_code is used. here status has to be changed to 'filed and inspected' then gr will be allowed.

all these certificates can be dispalyed in QC55 T_CODE.

CASE2

U can record results and see in inspection report tab in QA33

Edited by: YOGINI B THORAT on Aug 4, 2009

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

It is working now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Pls write me steps to reverse UD usage decision made.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can change the usage decision code but you can not reverse the stock which already posted.

You can take the stock back to quality by activating inspection type 08 but it will not have any refrence with order.

If you want to reverse the UD with stock then make use of sap note 175842 (please check the note no )

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try T code QGA3

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

You can use QZ00 - Quality Certificates.

If you required in perticular certificate format then you have to create first Certificate Profile through QC01 then you can execute through QC21.

If you required to simply see only Inspection Report then in QA32 sceen have 'Inspection Report' tab.

Regards,

JM