Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Item Catagiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm facing the typical issue.which is not repeating for all the Sales Orders.I

Im creating the Sales order with BOM ,While creating the sales Order the Error message is "No Item category avaialble (Table T184 ZISE NORM ZTAN)" after pressing enter again im getting "error in VBAPKOM 001190" again after pressing enter "Flow control: Entry SAPMV45B,A0, * ,* is missing in T185"

For above messages i have checked

1. "Assign item catogiries" there seetings are

"ZISE(Sal Typ) - NORM(It Cat) - NA( Usg) - NA(HLevitCa) - ZTAN( DfltC).

"ZISE(Sal Typ) - LUMF (It Cat) - NA( Usg) - NA(HLevitCa) - ZTAP(Dft C)

2. I have also cheked the Materail Master of both BOM Item and Normal Item. There Item Cat. Group is mainatned as NORM and LUMF

Please guide us

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. "Assign item catogiries" there seetings are 
"ZISE(Sal Typ) - NORM(It Cat) - NA( Usg) - NA(HLevitCa) - ZTAN( DfltC).
"ZISE(Sal Typ) - LUMF (It Cat) - NA( Usg) - NA(HLevitCa) - ZTAP(Dft C)

Change the item category assignment for the first one as...

ZISE....LUMF....NA.....ZTAP.....ZTAN

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi K V Kumar,

Goto VOV4 Your itemcategory determination should be...

ZISE-LUMF-NA-NA-ZTAP

ZISE-LUMF-NA-ZTAP-ZTAN

ZISE-NORM-NA-ZTAP-ZTAN

ZISE-NORM-NA-NA-ZTAN

Thanks,

sreenivas

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For issue related to item category please make sure that you have made two vital settings.

1. In the material master please check the item category group maintained in Sales- Sales org 2 tab.

2. Then in the path IMG> SD> Sales > Sales Document item>Assign Item category.

Here ensure that the combination of Sales document type, item category group, usage, Item category of the higher-level item, Default item category, Manual entries allowed for item category is maintained. This entry will update the table T184.

Then try to replicate the creation of Sales order once again and let us know if the issue still persist.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do one more assignment in the item category determination.

ZISE(Sal Typ) u2013 NORM(It Cat) u2013 NA(usg) u2013 ZTAN(HLevitCa) = your item category which you want for BOM.

Do this configuration and check which error you are getting now.

Hope so this will solve it.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess, you have created a new item category ZTAP and ZTAN by ccopying the standard.

If it is true then , I hope you have not copied it correctly.

Delete the copied one and copy again and ensure that all tables are also copied by clicking on "Save" button and wait till you get the message "Data has already been copied" in the status bar.

Ensure that you have specified the value in the "Structure scope" field in the Item category ZTAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls check table TVAK, whether you have maintained FCODE overview screen - UEVOR for your sales doc type ZISE. If the value is initial/blank, try changing it to UER1. If it doesn't help try debugging.

Best regards,

Zuzana

Edited by: Zuzana S on Aug 3, 2009 3:59 PM

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There may be some interference of any enhancements..take help from ur ABAPer ask him to debug...

Reg

JJ