SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Energy Accounting

kvinkr
Participant
0 Kudos

Can SAP ISU System provide the following features:

1. System should provide a capability to produce energy accounting/energy balance reports at area level and distribution transformer level

2. System should have a capability to generate energy profile based on load survey data

3.System should provide capability to generate distribution transformer wise energy profile report for different consumer categories for losses analysis

4.System should provide capability to relate the consumer indexing information with distribution transformer, feeder, substation, administrative areas

5.System should provide validation test for high value customers based of load survey data to analyze discrepancy such as Interval validation, Energy Discrepancy, Spike Interval, Dip Interval and What if analysis for individual customers.

With thanks & regards,

Vinodh

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My colleague enhanced five fields at Installation level for Energy Accounting and i am able to avail those fields for Installations to differentiate it's hierarchy i.e, Phase, Incomer, Ring, Outgoing and DTR, but is there any other easy way to prepare Energy Accounting. I have created 52 Installtions under One BP for Higher Hierarchy to differentiate and Subtract losses in program level, which indeed will get attached to customers according to Fields assigned.

1. Energy losses have to be calculated at various phases of power distribution.

2. DTR Wise Energy loss has to be calculated.

3. Ring wise energy loss has to be calculated.

4. 11kv I/C wise Energy loss has to be calculated.

5. Transformation loss has to be calculated at 11kv.

6. Phase wise Energy loss has to be calculated.

7. 33KV I/C Wise Energy Loss have to be calculated.

8. Wire loss for Phase#7.

9. TGS Wise Energy Loss has to be calculated.

10. 132 KV I/C wise Energy Loss has to be calculated.

11. Transformation loss at 132 kv transformer has to be calculate.

Please advise.

Thanks & Regards,

Kushal Gupta