SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect BBP created when there was a device replacement before invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have following scenario :-

1. There is a BB Plan for let say Dec 2007- Nov 2008

2. The Device is replaced with less periodic consumption (on register) as compared to previous device in Nov 2008.

3. Then invoicing is done for period 2007-2008.

When invoicing was done we expected it to create a new BBP for next period i.e. 2008-2009 with taking into consideration the periodic consumption on the new device that is installed.

But the BBP which is created is showing some higher amount.

What should be the approach for analysing this scenario? Where can I look in program

Also would like to know whether Note 982488 can be helpful ?

Thanks in advance,

Hrushikesh

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the final settlement invoice amount looking correct? This should be equal to the consumption charges plus your budget accumulator apart from any FICA charges on the account. If that is also unusually high, then I think your device replacement was not done properly as the system may be thinking that it is rollover (when the meter resets to zero again) situation. Check the consumption on this invoice.

All the action happens in the function module ISU_INV_UNIT_ACTION. There is a call to the function module ISU_PAYPLAN_APPLY and in there is a subroutine call "FORM f05_process_payplan_amount", then " FORM f05_get_new_payplan_amount" then "FORM fg0_calculate_new_amount" then "ISU_CALC_PAYPLAN_AMOUNT' (if you did not implement event R950).

You need to step into the above mentioned subroutines and function modules to see how it arrived at that amount by putting breakpoints in there.

0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The FM "ISU_PAYPLAN_APPLY" you mentioned is not executed at in my case because inside it there is a check as follows

CHECK xy_wa_iiu-acc-fkkvkp-kzabsver = co_absver_bbp.

This check is meant to see whether BB procedure is a Payment Plan or not. In my case it is failing so entire code of FM is skipped.

Thanks in advance,

Hrushikesh