cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBPSTART reopening again in internal frame

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We are using SRM5.0 with integrated ITS. We very recently applied support packs to our system.

Before the support pack application, we were able to transact BBPSC02 transaction from Web without any issue.

After applying the packs, we get the BBPSTART screen on the web without any issues. If we try to click on Go Shopping --> Shop (BBPSC02) from BBPSTART, then the shop screen does not open up. Instead the BBPSTART screen opens up again in an internal frame within the same page.

Has anyone faced this problem before. Any help in this regard would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Hope your problem is solved by now. If yes, please mark the thread as answered. )</b>

<u>Otherwise, please go through the following SAP OSS Notes -></u>

Note 725124 - EBP opened in a new screen (without browser buttons)

Note 931087 - UWL: Opening shopping carts in new window

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

For sure the problem is with this table. Have you set the parameters correctly? You used the full qualified domain name?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivakumar,

to solve your problem you just have create one line in TWPURLSVR table with SRM path parameters.

Regards,

Cristiano Soares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christiano.

Thanks for your response.

I checked the table. There are entries already maintained in this table for Web server / Protocol and BSP Server / Protocol.

Do I need to maintian anything in addition to this?

Appreciate your help

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the SP for ur SRM system???

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha

Support Pack 4 (SAPKIBKT04) for SRM_SERVER 550.

Support pack 7 for SAP_BASIS 700

and Support Pack 7 for SAP_ABAP 700.

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sivakumar:

We had the same issue and it can be solved by proper maintanance of table TWPURLSVR.

Make sure your logical system name is right. This usually happens when you perform a client copy and if you do not update this table after the client copy, the welcome screen will open up twice.

Thanks

Sundeep

former_member191111
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Have you resolved your problem ?

If yes kindly let me know the the solution of that .

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin S M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Call transaction SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INT and publish all services to the site internal. Be sure that you are on SP11. Note 790727 describes the details.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This can be caused by simple user error. When you define the logical system, make sure it is assigned correctly to the client in the system you are working on. The "assignment of logical system to client" should match the "logical system in table TWPURLSVR. Otherwise the web browser will not be able to determine the correct logical system to function properly.

Hope this helps everyone.

Venkat