Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip file receiver

surya_ramireddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good day!

Can you please suggest me for receiver file adapter. I would like to send a file as zip format. This is first time I am doing the zip file scenario using file adapter. While sending I am getting following error.

Success File adapter receiver: processing started; QoS required: ExactlyOnce 2009-08-03 12:07:13

Success File adapter receiver channel CC_SapIsuToEservices_File1: start processing: party " ", "BS_SapIsuToEservices"

2009-08-03 12:07:13

Success Connecting to FTP server "168.89.135.133"

Success Transfer: "BIN" mode, size 363 bytes, character encoding -

Success Write to FTP server "168.89.135.133", directory "/Venusw/west", file "SAPISU_BILLING20090803-120713- 703.zip" 2009-08-03 12:07:13

Error Attempt to process file failed with java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)(:main:, row=1, col=3) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)'

Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)(:main:, row=1, col=3) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)': java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException

Reagadrs

Surya.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Cn you provide us teh parameters which you used for this receiver Communication Channel?

Also refer my blog :

/people/suraj.sr/blog/2009/07/21/zip-multiple-files

Regards

Suraj

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Now the zip file is creating but in the zip file the file name is not creating, it is just creating with Main document

Can you please help me why is is not creating the file name in the zip file.

we gave all the parameters in this blog.

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/20/working-with-the-payloadzipbean-module-of-the-xi-adapter-framework

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Filename will get created as per the name you have mentioned inthe parmeter "filenameKey" of PayloadZipBean module

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi i gave the parameters like this

AF_Modules/StrictXml2PlainBean--

LocalEnterpriseBean--

strict2plain

AF_Modules/MessageTransformBean--

LocalEnterpriseBean--

contentType

AF_Modules/TextCodepageConversionBean----LocalEnterpriseBean--

codepageConversion

AF_Modules/PayloadZipBean--

LocalEnterpriseBean--

zip

localejbs/CallSapAdapter--

LocalEnterpriseBean--

strict2palin--

Details.fieldLengths--

strict2palin--

singleRecordType--

Details

contentType--

Transform.ContentType--

text/plain;charset="UTF-8";name="file.txt"

codepageConversion--

Conversion.charset--

ISO-8859-1

zip -

zip.fileNameKey----

contentType

zip -

zip.mode----

zipOne

But the file.txt is not creating which i gave in contentType, it is creating with MainDocument

Can anyone give me some clues

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone thanks for help, we sorted this problem.

the problem is instead of filenameKey we put as fileNameKey.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that the Module key parameters and other settings are as per this blog

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/02/20/working-with-the-payloadzipbean-module-of-the-xi-adapter-framework

Regards,

Prateek

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

I am also getting same error, i configured same as it is in the blog, still i am getting this error.

Attempt to process file failed with java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)(:main:, row=1, col=3) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)'

Can you please help me what was the wrong

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

-->This can be achieved by using defalut module PayLoadZipBean,Using this we can zip the files.

-->In the receiver communication channel under module tab maintain this modules before the defalut call sap adapter and under module caonficuration at the parameter value maintain zipAll.

Note: the module which you maintained are case senstive maintain the proper name.

Thanks

surya_ramireddy
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for replay.

I did configerd zipAll but still I am getting the error. Please check the folloing error and suggest me.

These error I am getting in communication channel monitering.

Success Connecting to FTP server "168.89.135.133"

Success Write to FTP server "168.89.135.133", directory "/Venusw/west", file "SAPISU_BILLING20090803-140530-206.zip"

Success Transfer: "BIN" mode, size 1069 bytes, character encoding -

Success Start converting XML document content to plain text

Error Attempt to process file failed with java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)(:main:, row=1, col=3) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)'

Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)(:main:, row=1, col=3) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)': java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException

Error Exception caught by adapter framework: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)(:main:, row=1, col=3) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)'

Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)(:main:, row=1, col=3) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: XMLParser: No data allowed here: (hex) 50, 4b, 3(:main:, row:1, col:3)': java.lang.Exception: Exception in XML Parser (format problem?):'com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException.

Success The message status set to WAIT.

Success The asynchronous message was successfully scheduled to be delivered at Mon Aug 03 14:10:30 SAST 2009.

Reagrds,

Surya

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using FCC for your case? If yes, try to use Message Protocol as file instead of FCC and use MessageTransformBean instead.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->Check the module name it is case sensitive whether you had maintained the correct name or not.

Thanks