cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Response/Completion Date & Time in service desk SLA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have configured service desk SLA. We have created response profile, service profile ,support_desk product and assigned it to service contract and later release it at item and header level.

But the problem is is showing incorrect reponse & completion date and time.

Like if the message is created on 03.08.2009 14:37:45 (priority high- initial response time 5 hr & completion time is 2 days as per response profile )

it lists 03.08.2009 22:37:45 as initial response time & 04.08.2009 06:37:45 as completion time , even though the message status is sent to support (message never processed)

kindly guide where we need to correct.

Regards

Kapur

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Take the time for service profile as UTC+0 time zone...

then it will work fine..

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prakhar

i have already tested with UTC UTC + 0. But result is still the same.

But one thing i would like to tell that whenever we open a message and

1) click on Item details-->Contract Data it says No service contract could be determined

2) click on Item details-->Dates it says Duration Until First Reaction 8 Hour & Duration Until Service End 16 Hour. But as per our response first reaction time should be 5 hrs and Duration Until Service End should be 2 days

kindly guide

Regard

Kapur

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We have configured service desk SLA. We have created response profile, service profile ,support_desk product and assigned it to service contract and later release it at item and header level.

But the problem is is showing incorrect reponse & completion date and time.

Like if the message is created and initial response time 8 hr & completion time is 16 hr as per response profile is assigment in message support.

I configuration BP, Service Product, Service Contract, realease Item in contract, all steps in documentation:

http://www.renet-web.net/2009/07/21/slas-made-easy-in-sap-solution-manager/

But the message support not assigment With SLA.

I see that the system found Date Profile in Item service Product CRM (SOL4).

Somebody help me!

Regards

Juliano Viana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have correctly pointed out, this is not working because your service desk request is not picking up the contract.

For a contract to be correctly matched off, the data it holds must be strictly identical to what you have in your service ticket.

Is your contract picking up a service/sales organisation? (same goes for the service request)

==> does both your contract and service transaction use the same Org.Data Profile?

Have you configured the action (AI_SDK_ADD_PRODUCT) that adds your service product to your service request?

Check my post on this [http://www.renet-web.net/2009/07/21/slas-made-easy-in-sap-solution-manager/|http://www.renet-web.net/2009/07/21/slas-made-easy-in-sap-solution-manager/] . It will provide you a link to a SAP document as well as additional detail on how to configure the SLA.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal

To cross check what you said, i have selected organization tab in my service desk and here it has following options

Organizational Unit Sales Sales

Sales Organization Sales Sales

Distribution Channel 01 Distribution channel 01

Sales Office

Sales Group

Organizational Unit 1stLevel 1st Level Support

Service Organization ServiceDesk Service Desk

and when clicked on log option it lists the following values

Organizational data determination Sales

Transaction type: SLFV

Organizational data profile: SLFN00000002

Organizational data model determination role: AC10000177

Container:

Attribute: COUNTRY, Evaluation: IN

Attribute: DIVISION, Evaluation:

Attribute: D_CHANNEL, Evaluation:

Attribute: SA_GROUP, Evaluation:

Attribute: SA_OFFICE, Evaluation:

Attribute: SA_ORG, Evaluation:

Following organizational units were found:

O 50000758 Sales

Organizational data determination Service

Transaction type: SLFV

Organizational data profile: SLFN00000002

Organizational data model determination role: AC14000164

Container:

Attribute: SE_ORG, Evaluation:

No organizational units found

No organizational unit could be selected

Yes we have configured the action AI_SDK_ADD_PRODUCT and it has the following inputs available

under D.type tab

Structure CRMD_ORDERADM_I Business Transaction

Field ORDERED_PROD Product Name Entered

and under initital value

product_id= support_desk

and in transaction type SLFN Organizational data profile is SLFN00000002. Before releaseing my contract we faced some errors like pricing procedure not found, sales organization sales not found etc. Later we changed our support_desk product with defualt support_hotline and none of the errors appeared thereafter. and then again we changed the product from support_hotline to support_desk and no errors reported.

and yes we have followed the same guide which you referred.

kindly guide where we need to make corrections.

Regard

kapur

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Organizational data model determination role: AC14000164

> Container:

> Attribute: COUNTRY, Evaluation: IN

> Attribute: SE_ORG, Evaluation:

> No organizational units found

> No organizational unit could be selected

>

> kapur

Not sure about this but it looks like your second rule AC14000164 is not able to determine the service organization.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attribute: SE_ORG, Evaluation:

No organizational units found

No organizational unit could be selected

Hi

As part of your Check, the last part puzzel me a bit. Why dont you check pick up a Organiztional Unit? I think thats the issue You can config you organization unit in transaction ppoma_crm

hope it helps

Allistair

Former Member
0 Kudos

Definitely the problem is Org.Unit not being determinated or not equal to the item or sold-to party.

I suggest u to run some tools to find out by yourself some deviations that u should be addressing:

SPRO=>CRM=>Master Data=>Org.Mgmt=>Tools

There are some tools that can help you find the missing pieces of customization...

I hope that helps.