cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the settings required for QM in procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

What are the settings required for QM in procurement. I have set indicator for QM in procurement in QM view in material master.

I am not clear about following fields to be maintained in QM view.

QM Control Key

Certificate type

Target QM system

Tech. delivery terms Indicator.

Please suggest me in which case to be used this fiels. Is it relivant to Quality Certificates.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All meaning are

QM Control Key :

If you activate the indicator for QM in procurement in the material master record at the client level, you must also store a control key at the plant level for quality management in procurement.

Certificate type :

Certificate types applies to the Certificate processing in procurement & Certificate creation

Target QM system :

whether the vendor's verified QM system, according to vendor master record or quality info-record (for a combination of vendor/material) meets the requirements for QM systems as specified in the material master

- If you activate the indicator for QM in procurement in the material master record at the client level, you must also store a control key at the plant level for quality management in procurement. If you want Procurment control then accordingly define Control Key.

- If you want Vendor's perticular certificate for Material then you have to define Certificate type.

Also, you have to maintain Material, Vendor's Info record at plant level.

Thanks,

JM

Answers (0)