cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no price generated in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I created an order and did delivery and pgi... while doing billing price is not generated. can anybody guide me in solving this issue.

Price getting reflected in order. No issues anywhere expect in billing value which shows value as zero..

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apart from the above suggestions, also check in VOV7 whether the billing relevance is A i.e. Delivery Related Billing Doc.

regards,

Sagar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VK12, key in the pricing condition type and execute. There check what validity dates are maintained. Ensure that they are not changed before the date of sale order creation date. You can also go to VF02 condition tab and click on Analysis button and see why it is not flowing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

As per ur suggestion i checked analysis button in VF02.. there i found that the pricing procedure is different(thats y the price is not generated). But in sales order its taking the correct pricing procedure. So can u pls help out why its taking wrong pricing procedure in billing but taking correctly in sales order..

Thanks

Zion

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VOFA maintain Doc. pric. procedure for ur billing type same as ur sales order type Doc.pricing procedure..

Check in OVKK for ur sales area, DoPP&CuPP combinations with ur PP and check ur sales order DoPP in VOV8 and Billind doc DoPP in VOFA shuld be same...

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Aug 3, 2009 3:02 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But in sales order its taking the correct pricing procedure.

In IMG, you can see all sale order types via TCode VOV8. So go to VOV8, select your sale order type and execute. There you can see a field "Document Pricing Procedure". Check what is maintained there. Make a note of this.

Next as like VOV8, you have to go to VOFA for billing type where you choose your billing type and execute. There also, you can see the same field. As per your comments, it should have been different in VOFA from VOV8. Change in VOFA the same value as in VOV8.

Next go to sold to party customer code against which you had created the sale order. There under sales area tab and sub tab sales, you can see a field "Customer Pricing Procedure". Make a note of this also.

Now go to OVKK and for the combination of your sales area, ensure that customer pricing procedure (what you saw in above customer master) and document pricing procedure (what you saw in VOV8 / VOFA - should be unique) are maintained in line with the above settings.

Create a fresh sale order now, do delivery and generate billing document. Check the condition tab and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check ur copy control settings in VTFL at item level Pricing type G is maintained or not..

and in VOFA maintain Doc. pric. procedure for ur billing type same as ur sales order type Doc.pricing procedure..

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Aug 3, 2009 12:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jj

Thanks for ur imm reply. i checked in VTFL. Pricing maintained as G only.. Also checked VOFA no issues....

Any other settings to be checked.....????

Thanks

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Chk the below sttings

1.In VTFL ai item level Price source shuld be Blank

2.Check ur item cat Pricing settingX in VOV7

3.Check ur pricing procedure's Routines of Req, Caltype,Bastype

Reg

JJ