cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pusing Idocs in to XI scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the scenario pusing Idoc in to XI ,after genareating partner profiles i executed the default parameters as per the blog.but no partner progiles was genarated.?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , whats your problem , pls be clear ?

Hope you have created an partner profile or trying to create a parter profile ...

If you want to push an IDOc go to TCODE WE19 where you can regenerate it

Regards

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

according to blog in sdn i am doing pushing idoc to xi in that scenario i did upto genaraing partner profiles successfully, after creating and saveing model view, i genarated partnerprofiles according to blog i executed the default genarated parameters but no partner profiles was genarated?

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

-->You want to push IDoc to XI system.So for that we need to create the Partner profiles and need to maintain the outbound parameters using transaction WE20.

-->So if you can not create the partner profiles from distribution model better try with WE20.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If partner profiles are already existing (check in we20) then generate option will not generate the new one it should have shown you the already exist

otherwise error might be sender partner profile is not associated with the client (go to SCC4 and check the sender partner profile is associated with the client)

HTH

Rajesh

Answers (0)