Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change status automaticaly after digital sign

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to change document status automatically after digital sign,

Can any body help me how to do this?

The only way I can think of is by routine at the status customization.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1. last tread i absorbed it says authorization object and custamization of Digital signature.

A. I need to change document status automatically after digital sign?

procedure like this.

1. Use TC - DC10--define document type,

.or u can navigate by SPRO> Crass application functions>document management>control data> difine document type.

2.Here u select your document type, to whicch u need Automatic Status Networking.

3.Select define document statuse folder in the same screen. u develop ur document network.

note: when u develope statuse net work, it will always triggers next status. for this next statuse would be change or approve like.

4.Here u will find assigne digital sign field. here acually u enter your digital signaure[name] which u created erliear.

5.save entries.

6.Automatic triggering means u have to set work flow. once a person enters the signature for appropriat status, the doc would triggers next person[inbox], whos is approver or releaser.......like this u have to develop stause with signature mandatory to set workflow for automatic triggering, Both options is available in same screen.

Benakaraj

??P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

For Digital Signature, Link will helpful to you

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/EN/9f/857f3a1c7b11d294d200a0c92f024a/frameset.htm

Regards

Tushar Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the answer,

but this still doesn't help me to slove how to change automatically the document status after the completion of the digital signature.