cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete tasks from the assigned project roadmap

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in solution Manager Project Admin we assign the Roadmap for the project scope.

if we want to delete any task from the particular project how to delete it (roadmap tasks).

Where to give the planned Start and End Date and Actual Start and End Date.

how to link the First Phase with the Blueprint Phase for the Project.

Edited by: AP on Aug 3, 2009 12:02 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if we want to delete any task from the particular project how to delete it (roadmap tasks).

Goto Txn : Rmauth, Select the Roadmap of that project and Edit it according to your needs (change/delete any tasks).

Where to give the planned Start and End Date and Actual Start and End Date.

Txn : SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN. Under general Tab, you can see both plan date and actual date.

how to link the First Phase with the Blueprint Phase for the Project.

can you explain in more detail.

Thx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am not deleting the task from the Roadmap. I want to delete the project specific Roadmap tasks.

If i delete the same in the roadmap the same will refelect for all the projects where ever the roadmap is used.

i want to assign the Project Planning Tasks Start date and End date. not the Project Start and End Date.

in the Roadmap Phase - 1 you will have project Preparation.

Phase - 2 Business Blueprint.

How to link these two phases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am not sure abt on how to delete a task of a roadmap for a particular project. pls share me if u get any answer.

If you do not want any node of a ROADMAP in a particular project, change the scope of tat particular task in RMMAIN txn and filter the roadmap using Scope.

.in the Roadmap Phase - 1 you will have project Preparation.Phase - 2 Business Blueprint.How to link these two phases.

Sorry, still i dont understand wat you are going to link.

Thx,

Waseem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to link the project plan created out of the Roadmap and the project plan created out of te Business Blueprint transaction.

Edited by: AP on Aug 4, 2009 5:49 AM