cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Procurement Card

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am implementing procurement card in SRM. I did all the customizing; defining number ranges, defining Card Company, allocate company code and also processing procurement card. And now my problem is after I did all these customizing what is the next step that I must I? I know i must create a shopping cart referencing this procurement card but where do I reference it?.

Thanking you,

Prcious

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Precious,

If you have assigned the role, also check if the procurement card is defined for this user.

Go to -> Process Procurement Card and select one P card. The pcard should have this user as the card holder.

Then, when you create SC, you would see the pcard in the item basic data.

Please do not forget to give points, if useful.

Regards

Azad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Precious,

You are correct. You need to assign the role SAP_CRM_PAYMENT_CARD to the user. Assuming that in Process Procurement Card setting in spro, you have created a pcard for this user as the card holder.

Regards

Azad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azad,

I have assigned the role to the user that i am testing with but my problem now is the role on the user's menu appear as payment card, and when i click on it,it takes me the payment transaction as if I am in SRM backend.

Thanx,

Precious

Edited by: Annelize De Beer on Aug 7, 2009 9:02 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to create local product category for the Pcard and assign this to the org stucture so the Pcard user can select it.

The vendors that you want to use the Pcard with must also have this maintained within their master Business Partner record within SRM.

Keith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Keith,

I followed your steps, but still when I try to shop there is no where were I can reference p-card as a payment method. How do I put the procurement card field in the basic data?

Please assist,

Regards,

Precious

Edited by: Annelize De Beer on Aug 6, 2009 12:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

which scenario you are having?

1)make sure you have define blocking reasons.

2)Maintain Process Procurement cards

3) Do you follow commitments for P-card purchase orders?

4)Make sure that you ahve maintained the distribution model for ACLPAY and ACC_GOODS_MOVEMENT

5) if you have automatic reconciliation schedule the abtchjob BBPPCRECN

i hope these settings will help

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prcious,

You would alos have to assign the pcard to a user using user maintenance. Then you would have the option to select the pcard in the item basic data screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Azad

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Azad is absolutely correct.

you must get that pcard field in basic tab.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Azad,

i need to understand something, do I first create a role of procurement card and assign it to the user or i must just assign the procurement card number to the user?but where do I get the field in user maintenance or in basic data?

Thanx,

Precious