cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax category not fetched in PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

There is one Tax category ZCST and for this category we have utilized all the classification i.e. 0-9 and A-Z( both in OVK3 and OVK4) and now we want to add some more classification for the same tax category, since classification is single digit entry the system is not allowing to add new classification for same tax category. Now we either should use special characteristics in classification or we should go for new Tax category and where in they can use same Classification code i.e. from 0-9 and A-Z.

We have created new Tax category ZCS1 copying from ZCST and same is being incorporated in pricing procedure and accordingly records are maintained in VK11(ZCS1) for the combination of Sales area/Tax classification of Customer master/Tax classification of Material Master.

But when we create the sales order , these records are not triggered and instead it is fetching the value from ZCST and In customer master both tax category exists i.e. ZCST- 2 and ZSC1 -1 where it should trigger ZCS1 but it is not happening and if I change ZCST-2 to ZCST- 1, then records are triggered.

Please let me know if u come across similar kind of problem.

Regards,

Jaiprakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The picking of condition record in tax classification purely depends upon condition table.

So if u are using same condition table and same access seq system will not pick new condn type.

Try maintainin new condition table and new access sequence.

I think it will work.

Regards

Mandar

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this

If you are maintaining the same field combinations for both access sequences of condition types, then change the field combinations as follows

Create a new condition table for a new access sequence for the combination of

Country/PlntRegion/Region/TaxCl2Cust/TaxCl.2Mat for ZCS1.

and for ZCST maintain the same 368 table with the acess seq of JLST. And create two condition records for ZCS1&ZCST condition types.

Country/PlntRegion/Region/TaxCl2Cust/TaxCl.2Mat for ZCS1

and... Country/PlntRegion/Region/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl.1Mat for ZCST

chk this link also

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Aug 3, 2009 10:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to inform you that we are using ZCST and ZCS1 condition types for A/R CST and hence we are using same access sequence for both condition types. Since all classifications are fully utilised i.e. from 1-9 and A-Z for condition type ZCST, we have created new condition type ZCS1 and added classification 1-9 and A-Z.

We using condition table Sales org/Distribution channel/division/Tax classification of customer/tax classification of Material and maintaining records accordingly in VK11.

Let me know u r valuable inputs.

Regards,

Jaiprakash

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have understood about ur issue....but as said earlier the same table combination of the same access sequence for another condition type will not fetch the relevant condition records...

So try to maintain the table combinations for the same access sequence as suggested by above and revert back if u fail..

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Aug 3, 2009 11:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JJ,

Thanks for u reply. I have created new Tax category ZCS1 and maintained classification 1/2/3 in ovk3 qnd ovk4 and maintained the condition record for combination of Sales Area/Tax classification of customer/tax classification of Material in VK11 and maintained ZCS1 as 1 in CMR and ZCS1 as 1 in MMR.

In CMR, by default all tax categories also appear, same way ZCST is also there and value if value of ZCST is 1, then my records for ZCS1 are triggred in Sales document and Value of ZCST is different, then my ZCS1 values not triggerd in sales document.

And no records are maintained for ZCST. I just wanted to know if any config steps are missing.

Regards

Jaiprakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaiprakash

Have u maintained separate access sequence for ZCS1.

System checks the condition tables which we have maintained for access sequence assigned to condition type .

So the following way config should be

Say i have tax categories

1.ZCST

2.ZVAT

3.ZSER

Now I add

4.ZCS1

so in OVK3,OVK4 I maintianed the same.

Now for ZCS1 i have new access sequence say ZCS1 .it has new condition table 910.

sales org/dist.ch/div/cust tax cl4/mat tax cl4

another condition table say 912.

country/region/plant region/cust tax cl4/mat tax cl4.

For this when i maintain condition records then only system check value in vk11.

now if i maintain acc seq with same condition tables such as Cust tax cl 1 /Mat Tax Cl1 system will check values of CST and not ZCS1.

as Condition records are stored in conditon table which are accessed by system during document processing.

So u can verify from anlysis in pricing which tax classfn table u have used for ZCS1 and then correct it.

Also check ovk1 ,i think u did not mention anything abt it.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar,

Thanks for u r quick reply. I think I am close to it.

See earlier we were using ZCST and we have utilised all the classification for it i.e. from 1-9 and A-Z, so we created ZCS1 and maintained the same in OVK1 nd OVK3 and OVK4.

I am using same condition table and access sequence for both ZCST and ZCS1 i.e Condtion type ZCST - Acess sequence ZD03 and condtion type ZCS1 - Acess sequence is ZD03 and table is Sales org/Dist channel.

And maintained records for newly created ZCS1with combination of sales area/dist chaneel/div/1/1. but if maintain ZCST as 1, then only my records for ZCS1 are triggered.

Now u mean to say it happening because of same condition table and access sequence.

Kindly share valuable i nputs.

Regards

Jaiprakash.P.T

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with the above comments..Try with the following tables even for same access sequence if u don want to maintain diffrent access seq fir ur condition types ZCST&ZCS1

Country/PlntRegion/Region/TaxCl2Cust/TaxCl.2*Mat for ZCS

1*and... Country/PlntRegion/Region/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl.1Mat for ZCST

as i said in the ealier response...

Reg

JJ

Edited by: Jagsap on Aug 5, 2009 9:09 AM

Edited by: Jagsap on Aug 5, 2009 9:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

jaiprakash

u got it right.

for tax condition types ,condition table is important component.

just for information,

in india taxes are levieddepending upon regions as central sales tax is always applicable on sale between 2 regions .

while VAT is for sale within region (State).

So its always better to have acc seq

country >>region(Customer) >> plant region >> cust tax cl(X) >>mat tax cl(X)

and then maintain tax codes as per concession applicable.

regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar/JJ,

Thanks for u r replies. We have decided to for another condition table in the combination os Sales office/tax classification of customer/ATax classification of material.

Now if you could share if

I. Eg: My sales office is Noida, in that we have 10 customer out of which say 5 customer eligible for 12%, 3 customers-8% and 2 customers -2% tax.

II. And also if For noida customers if sales/services are rendered from different sales office say for eg from Delhi, the taxes will be different.

How to map the same.

Awaiting replies

Regards

jaiprakash.