cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using RPRPAY00 to simulate Travel Expenses

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using this report RPRAY00 to Transfer Travel Expenses and in the development environments I had to direct the RFC Destination using the several systems (from HRD100 to HRD200 and from HRD200 to HRD100).

This report needs a BADI PayrollTravelExpnses.Post to be in the Distribution Model heading to another SAP system and a Special Method Destination to be created between them.

In Production I only have one system and client (HRP100).

How can I do this so the report stills works in Production? I have no machine to head the RFC destination to and I can not head it the same system (HRD100).

I cannot head it to SAP XI because it is not a Payroll system and it checks some customizing in the other system.

Can you please help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

if I get you right, there ist the travel-module and the HR-Modul on one production system (HRD100).

If yes: You don't need RPRAY00 because data doesn't need to be tranfered, it's already there!

Right?

Herbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thanks for the help but not using the report is not an option.

Actually we really need to use this report.

But the connection we have is to SAP XI who's connection cannot be used in this case (it needs a SAP HR system to work).

Is there a way to do this?

Can you help me with this?

Marco

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

I don't get it. Why do you need to do so?

Dokumentation of report says:

"The transfer program RPRPAY00 imports parts of trip costs accounting results from the logical system of Travel Management to Payroll Accounting's logical system.

Please note: If Travel Management and Payroll Accounting are both in the same logical system, this program is not needed."

Herbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok.

Thanks for the help.

I have managed to head the system to itself and it works.

Best regards.

Marco Duarte

PS: The points are for trying to help. Thanks.

Answers (0)