Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily one Inspection Lot for Transporter wise

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Diamonds

One of My Requirement, Please read care fully and give me solution i will appriciate those person...............

we are working in integration of Gate Module

EX:- we have lot of raw material and fuels example one of my raw material is Indian Coal

this coal i have different vendors+_

what is my requirement is one vendor have different tranporters like X vendor have 1,2,3,4,5, transporters.

in material master i activate quality management view and i assign 01 inspection type in inspection control i mention for each material document item

every day i received that coal different transporterwise approximatly 50 - 100 trucks that 100 trucks system create each truck is inspection lot it is very large data enter for my user each truck wise inspections.

now i change in material master inspection contro - for each purchaseorderitem, only inspection lot is created against P.O so now system create inspection lot against purchase order.this also not map for my requirement.

i also check dynamic modification - i cant understood for every tranporterwise inspection lot;

in QC side every day they prepare for analysis report transporterwise how much quantity and quality in particular material.

EX:- Coal

1) Vendor 2) Transporter

Relience 1)Jaypur transporter

2) ranay tranporter

3)balendu tranporter

4)joshi tranporter

so i want every transporterwise inspection lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use User Exit "QAAT0001". In the screen of GR make an entry of Transporter Name or Code of Transporter.

Use two insp. types in the Material Master. '01' activated and 'Z01' not activated.

Concatenate Transporter Field and Date Fields, so that you have a Unique key to identify Transporter and the date of receipt.

This User Exit is used to determine Insp. Type during Creation of Insp. Lot, hence you make a ABAP Code in this User Exit that whenever you find Unique Key use insp. type 'Z01' else '01' insp. type is to be used.

Hope this code solves the purpose. But please check the in DEV server first and then implement.

Mainly check the posting documents.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank u for ur co-operation

but i cont understood how it will be reflect for daily one lot for against transporter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the Unique key is identified, insp. type selected would be 'Z01' which is not activated hence insp. lot would not be generated.

One thing to be observed here is first insp. lot against the Unique Key would be generated and later on no insp. lots would be generated. And hence UD is to be given only against the first Insp. Lot Quantity all other Goods Received would be posted directly to Un-Restricted Stock.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

thank u for ur responding

Can u tell me what can i do in step by step

Former Member
0 Kudos

'Z01' insp. type to be added in Material Master but don't activate it.

'01' Insp. Type to be added in MAterial Master and must be activated.

Activate the User Exit in which ABAP Code is to be written where in Unique Key is identified which is the Concatenated Field of Date of Receipt and Transporter Fields.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have u worked in this senario

why i assign the Z01 i cont understood

u say that Z01 inspection type copy for 01 Inspection type na

Ex:- Today i Received coal 1000001 Vendor this vendor send to trucks different transporters 1)Madol transporter

2)jaypur transporter etc.,

and i have also one clasic reporter against transporterwise this report also display how quantity ,material .,

now doubt is how to inspection lot map the against transporter.

above u also expalined some user exit

when i develop this thing i can get the tranporter and date information but how to get the inspection for this transporter wise

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Z01' insp. type is assigned so that insp. lot is not to be created whenever systems finds same transporter ID in GR Screen.

In User Exit you need to check for combination of Transporter Field and Date Field to identify whether to create Inspection lot or not. To create insp. lot we should select insp. type '01' and for no insp. lot we should select 'Z01' insp. type.

For your information I did testing using this development, it works fine.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi thank u for u responind

but i cont understood can u explain briefly

If the Unique key is identified, insp. type selected would be 'Z01' which is not activated hence insp. lot would not be generated.

One thing to be observed here is first insp. lot against the Unique Key would be generated and later on no insp. lots would be generated. And hence UD is to be given only against the first Insp. Lot Quantity all other Goods Received would be posted directly to Un-Restricted Stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transporter's Coding in one of the field's in MIGO Screen. (Use Standard available or Zfield)

100 - Mr. A

200 - Mr. B

300 - Mr. C

I'm receiving 4 Trucks on 01.08.2009 each 10 MT

1 from A

2 from B

1 from C

I'm receiving 6 Trucks on 02.08.2009 each 10 MT

3 from A

2 from B

1 from C

Unique Key is combination of Transporter ID and Date of Receipt

Unique Key for the day 01.08.2009 and Insp. Lots details

10001082009 - Insp1 with Lot Quantity 10 MT (Insp. Type - '01')

20001082009 - Insp2 with Lot Quantity 10 MT (Insp. Type - '01')

20001082009 - No Inspection Lot (10 MT directly posted to Un-Restricted Stock) (Insp. Type - 'Z01')

30001082009 - Insp3 with Lot Quantity 10 MT (Insp. Type - '01')

Unique Key for the day 01.08.2009 and Insp. Lots details

10001082009 - Insp1 with Lot Quantity 10 MT (Insp. Type - '01')

10001082009 - No Inspection Lot (10 MT directly posted to Un-Restricted Stock) (Insp. Type - 'Z01')

10001082009 - No Inspection Lot (10 MT directly posted to Un-Restricted Stock) (Insp. Type - 'Z01')

20001082009 - Insp2 with Lot Quantity 10 MT (Insp. Type - '01')

20001082009 - No Inspection Lot (10 MT directly posted to Un-Restricted Stock) (Insp. Type - 'Z01')

30001082009 - Insp3 with Lot Quantity 10 MT (Insp. Type - '01')

I hope now you clearly understand the concept.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

Edited by: KAPPETTU RAGHAVENDRA NAYAK on Aug 6, 2009 8:25 AM

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank u reply for my question,but one thing in present my client mention transportername in incoterms field

whare the system trigger the inspection lot against transporter,can u give the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didn't get your querie.

whare the system trigger the inspection lot against transporter,can u give the solution.

System checks the Unique Key through the Exit Name, which I mentioned earlier, and then creates Insp. Lots.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank u very much

While i am starting this development in my dev client.

i have to provide to my technical guy this userexit and which t.code it should be refelect

which t.code i have to give.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever you are saving the Transaction MIGO, you will trigger that User Exit.

For that matter, whenever Inspection Lot is being created this User Exit Triggers, for example, when creating Manual Insp. Lot using QA01 T-Code, when releasing Production Order for '03' Insp. Lots, etc.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

so I will tell that technical guy t.code

1)QA01 or Migo na

Former Member
0 Kudos

MIGO is the transaction where you have to trigger this User Exit for your Scenario and make sure this User Exit trigger's only for certain materials like Coal, etc. for which you require Transporter wise Insp. Lots and not for all Materials.

Best Regards,

K. Raghavendra Nayak

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Good afternoon

In Functional spec

I have to give below inputs

1) Business requirement

2)Business rules and Logic

3)selection field

4) out put field

please give me input what can i mention each point,if u are prepared Fs for this thing send me as early...... i will appriciate to u

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In P.O first tab one of field incoterms we maintain Source name & another in texts shipping instruction we maintain for tranporter names

how to give this logic in my Functional Specification.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor

Hi

Good Morning

U give very valuble solution

but when i go QAAT0001 user exit my abaper cont understood how to get import transporter field and date field........

in userexit there is no relevent field and table how to get import that field

and my query is userexit is relevent for QA01 but transporter and date mention in migo......what is the logic i cont understood

please give to me inputs ...i will appriciate

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have to check in development client and give revert back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi laxminanda,

In standard it is not not possible

In your case the inspection may be useful . Use inspectopn point as your transporter.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are the raw materials batch managed ?

Rgds

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

no

we are not activate batchmanagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you activate batch management for the raw material transporter wise and then use the functionality of Control insLot for Inspection Type ?

Ie one transporter one batch. So inspection lot gets added up when doing GR.

Rgds

Jmg

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank u for ur responding

but my client dont want activate batch management.if any another possibility is there tell me step by step