Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Option is Disable in 1KEF

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Here, FI user want to make transport request in 1KEF when he go 1KEF -->Table View --> Transport Then

he got disable the Transport Option.

How can i enable Transport Option in 1KEF?

while environment consist on ECC6 SR3 , DB 10.2 on Window Server 2003 .

Regards,

majamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Majamil

As u r a FICO person u faced the problem related to basis team,actually client which u r working is set to "NO CHANGES ALLOWED" That is why ur transport is disabled,Work through below mentioned process and get the work done and let me know the satatus of ur error.ok

*1st Method* : type t-code SCC4>Double click on the client no which u r working(Ex:300 i need, then click on 300 client no)->click on change option->select the option CHANGES WITH OUT AUTOMATIC RECORDING->below that select the option CHANGES TO REPOSITORY AND CROSS CLIENT CUSTOMIZING ALLOWED->save->BACK--->BACK.

By doing above mentioned process u can solve the problem, by 2nd method also we can solve the issue.

*2nd Method* : First run the t-code which u want to execute then it strucks at certain point of time then execute /NSU53 t-code it displays what is required authorization to get ur work done.

Still there is one more method to solve ur problem,i think what i said till now can solve ur issue,let me know the status after going through the above mentioned process,if doesn't satisfy then i can suggest u one more method,

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for this .

i know your both method.

Dear , . i just want to know that .. there is exist any FI authorization object , through which i can give access of transport option on this FI tcode.

i can suggest u one more method,

waiting ur this special method which you did not like share in ur last post.

Regard,

Edited by: majamil on Oct 13, 2011 11:46 AM