cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro application expiry error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have set the application property sap.expirationTime to 3600 seconds i.e one hour.

But still I face the error "Webdynpro application has been expired,please restart or refresh the application" before one hour and what is very irritating is some times i get this error with in few minutes or even with in seconds.

I do not face this error in development server,but I face this in quality.

Please let me know if I am missing some thing here.

As far as I know,the expirationTime given in the application has precedence over the DefaultExpirationTime of webdynpro runtime

Any ideas are highly appreciated

Thanks

Santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is due to different dailog instances in Quality. Network team has solved the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Application can expire for the below reasons as well.

1.New archive for the application you are running was deployed by somebody in the meantime. ( very much possible with large teams working)

2.Also if the server or process was restarted from the backend.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashok for the reply

1.New archive for the application you are running was deployed by somebody in the meantime. ( very much possible with large teams working)

This should not be the case as I am the only owner for the application

2.Also if the server or process was restarted from the backend.

Do u mean ABAP server is restarted,I don't think so.As I can always log on to backend using SAP GUI

Thanks

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh,

Try to set the expiration time for Application from Visual Admin and restart the application.

Regards,

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

thanks for the reply.Do you mean changing the value for DefaultExpirationTime or some other property.

Please let me know if i have to look in to any of the properties from the below url

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/6b/8c784226d1d242e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm