cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfering SC manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i have a SC with error in Transmission.When i clciked on Messages in BBP_PD.It showed no messges.

i tried to trnafer it manually by the FM BBP_PD_SC_CREATE. There are no Messages.After this i have executed BBP_PD_SC_SAVE.In this FM i have entered the GUID OF SC in IV_HEADER_GUID and Executed.Still the SC status is in Error in Transmission.

my gut feeling says i have done something wrong in execution of second FM.Kindly suggest me how to transfer the Sc manually

regards

subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Try using FM BBP_REQREQ_RESUBMIT and then check in Rz20 to see what the error is.

Rgds

Saj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saj,

when i executed the FM by entering the GUID of SC.It asks for a New value.What exactly i need to enter here.

regards

subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run The FM by entering the shpping cart number in REQNO, which is required field.

P.S : Please search the forum before creating new thread asthere are lot of similar entries in forum.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saj,alam

I have checked RZ20 after execting the FM.It shows 06 743 Item 00010 of outline agreement 4600000303 flagged for deletion.

A contract is assigned in source of supply be default.which is no more in R3.do i need to delte the SC and create a new one.

I am not able to delete the contract assigned in SC as well.

kindly suggest me few points

regards

subbu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

yes. you can delte the cart or you go to sos folder in the cart ,

in the right hand side you may get thrash button .you can delete the assigned contract or create new contract for that material or materila group to create a successful po

your contract has been already deleted in backend system then how can you create a PO w.r.t contract.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muthu,

i tried going to sos and click on delete icon.but it will not deassign from the SC. it remains in the same screen with out any change.

because of the above problem follow on document is not creating for that SC even after execting FM BBP_PD_SC_CREATE and BBP_PD_SC_SAVE also BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER_EXTERNAL.

In RZ20 it shows Shopping cart 1000013922 (PReq. 😞 06 743 Item 00010 of outline agreement 4600000303 flagged for deletion.

kindly suggest what needs to done.I am planning to suggest the user to delete the SC and create a new SC.What is your comments on my suggestion

regards

subbu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu

Dont waste time

no FM help you. delete that cart.

create new contract in ecc and refer in the sc.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu,

regards

subbu